Esports Player Development and Data Science in Harvard University Summer School with IT and programming
Esports Player Development and Data Science
- Age - 13-18 years
- Skill Level - Beginner-Advanced
- Course Duration - 2 weeks
- Direction - Programming
- Tools are popular games.
Esports is constantly evolving and becoming more popular: it’s not just a competition in computer games - it is a large amount of theoretical knowledge, the ability to quickly make decisions and analyze their capabilities. During the first week, students study championship records in famous games: Overwatch, League of Legends, Hearthstone. The second week is training and improving skills in your favorite games: students will learn to play not as amateurs, but as real e-sportsmen.
Students will learn:
- Track gameplay statistics and data
- Use theoretical tactical data applicable to many games
- Develop eSports and teamwork skills
- Create infographics to help you succeed.