3D Modeling: Character Design with Autodesk Maya in Harvard University Summer School with IT and programming
3D Modeling: Character Design with Autodesk Maya
- Age - 13-18 years
- Skill Level - Beginner-Advanced
- Course Duration - 2 weeks
- Direction - Programming
- Tools - Unreal Engine 4, Autodesk Maya.
The first week of training will provide basic skills to work with Autodesk Maya, a popular tool for creating 3D gaming models. In the second week of the course, experts will teach students how to create character models: you can implement your own ideas, come up with players and their appearance, adding to the game environment. At the end of the course, students submit a finished project, invented and implemented by a small team.
Students will learn:
- Create character figures: from layout to animated people and other heroes
- Embed invented characters into the game world using the Unreal Engine 4 tool
- Implement finished game projects
- To think and work in a close-knit team.