Master's program(english) in Istituto Marangoni Milano
The next stage of higher education, according to the Bologna system adopted in Italy, is a diploma and a master's degree. Graduate students are students who have already completed a basic course of higher education (bachelor's degree), have a diploma in the relevant specialty, may have practical experience, but want to improve their skills, talents and abilities, to acquire new knowledge and skills.
Master's program is a more specialized program, it is aimed at developing specific profile skills. Duration of studying is 1 academic year, and each student can independently determine the convenient language of instruction - Italian or English. Master's programs are opened in the following areas:
- Management in the retail trade of the fashion industry
- Product management in the fashion industry and production management
- Management in the design industry
- Design of women's clothing
- Legislation in the fashion industry
- Photography and commercials in the fashion industry
- Brand management of luxury goods
- Design of surfaces and textiles
- Modern purchases of fashion collections
- Design of men's clothing (on the course the students cooperate with representatives of the well-known brand Ermenegildo Zegna)
- Design and management of luxury accessories
- Promotion, communication and media in the fashion industry
- Entrepreneurship in the fashion industry
- Jewelry Design
- Interior Design
- Creating a style and portfolio
- Elite in the fashion industry
- Design of Italian furniture and industrial design.
Please note that the cost of study in Istituto Marangoni does not include accommodation and meals, the registration fee is also paid separately, without which the application and documents for admission will not be considered.