Design course in Istituto Marangoni Milano
Universal, effective educational programs last only three weeks, but provide an opportunity to significantly improve their qualifications and to gain new valuable knowledge and skills in the field of design, style and fashion. Such courses lasting 2-3 weeks are recommended either for current professionals with experience, or for students who already have basic knowledge and skills in the chosen direction.
The following courses are offered:
- Lighting design
- Business in the fashion industry
- Interior Design for Professionals
- Clothing design
- Purchase of fashion collections
- Italian industrial design
- Image and style in the fashion industry
- Design of a boutique hotel
- Trends in design
- Visual merchandising in the fashion industry
- Fashionable capitals
- Portfolio in the field of fashion, art and design
- Manufacture of fashionable clothes
- Design of wedding dresses
- Social Media in Fashion
- Forecasting fashion trends
- Interior Design
- Design of accessories.
Foreign students can additionally attend Italian language courses. At the classes all basic language skills, basic syntactic and grammatical rules and structures are studied. Particular emphasis is placed on the study of special professional terms, idioms, titles, creative slang, etc.