English+summer vacation in Irish College of English Malahide Summer School
Summer English Course
- Age of students: 11-17 years
- Intensity of lessons: 15 lessons per week
- Minimum requirements: any level of language.
The universal program is aimed at the complex, effective development of all the basic language skills of English:
- Auditing (listening comprehension)
- Written speech
- Oral speech (spoken English)
- Phonetics (correct pronunciation, accent correction)
- Improvement of communication skills.
The intensity of the studying is 15 hours per week. Before the beginning of the education, all children undergo initial testing, which determines their initial level of preparation and distributes them into groups from beginners to advanced, which makes the learning process faster and more efficient. In the process of studying, professional, qualified teachers actively use interactive and communicative techniques, actively developing listening skills, conversational English, expanding vocabulary and correcting pronunciation. Groups include no more than 15 people: so a teacher can give each student a proper amount of attention, practice an individual approach.
The dates of the programs and the beginning of the courses are as follows:
- Standard language program: 11, 18, 25 June