University Pathway in INTO Manchester Metropolitan University
The preparatory department for future bachelors provides for the possibility of further admission to the specialties in the field of:
- Design and art;
- Engineering, natural sciences;
- Business, humanitarian disciplines.
The academic load for each direction is calculated separately. On average, students of the INTO Foundation program are given 24 hours a week. The studying lasts 3-4 semesters (9-12 months). Successful completion of the program guarantees entry to the university for 1 course of bachelor's degree.
- 3 terms: January 4 - March 18, April 4 - May 27, May 31 - August 26;
- 3 terms: 12 September - 16 December, 9 January - 31 May, 18 May - 16 June;
- 3 terms: 9 January - 31 May, 18 April - 26 May, 30 May - 1 September;
- 4 terms: 27 June - 9 September, 12 September - 16 December, 9 January - 31 May , 18 April - 16 June;
- 4 terms: September 26 - December 9, January 9 - May 31, April 18 - May 26, May 30 - September 1.
A short special course is geared towards the Foundation's entrants. The studying lasts 2 weeks, begins immediately before the program of preparation for undergraduate studies. The course ensures the actualization of language knowledge, the practice of communication skills, allowing you to get acquainted with the British culture, to adapt to the academic environment. The academic load is 24 hours per week. A feature of the course is learning outside the campus in addition to classroom activities.
Start dates: August 29 - December 16, January 9 - March 31, April 18 - June 16.
The program is equivalent to the first year of study at a bachelor's degree. The preparatory department works for Manchester Metropolitan University applicants wishing to study in finance and / or business. The program offers a choice of two academic areas:
- Management and business;
- Finance and accounting.
- Academic load is standard (24 hours / week).
- Duration of studying: 1 year (3-4 semesters).
- The classes are scheduled for January, June and September.