IB preparation(primary school) in International School of Como
Primary classes (PYP, Primary Years Program)
This course has already been successfully taught in more than 100 countries around the world, and the International School of Como has bravely embraced the experience of foreign colleagues. This course is transdisciplinary, that is, all subjects for young students are taught not in isolation, but in connection with each other: thus, students easily and more firmly remember information, learn to search for logical and cause-effect relationships, actively develop critical, analytical thinking.
The course conditionally includes 5 blocks, harmoniously combined with each other:
- Active learning (development of a desire for knowledge, for self-education and development)
- Relations (attention to the psychological mood of students and their emotional health, the development of relations between students)
- Key ideas (they are built on 8 basic principles of any research: form, function, cause, change, connection with other things, perspectivity, responsibility, reflection)
- Knowledge (clearly defined plans, goals and objectives of each lesson, course, eduactional program, adherence to the intended path)
- Skills (academic, linguistic, sociocultural and others).
Tuition fee depends on the age of the student and its corresponding class, program (prices are per 1 person for 1 academic year):
- Pre-school education (Early Years) = 11940 €
- 1 class = 15300 €
- 2-5 grades = 17160 €.