- Children's language camps in England - study and rest
- The best language camps in Britain for international students
- The cost of training in the language camps in England: rating, reviews, prices
Language camps for children abroad are a good option for holidays during the holidays combined with the study of English. International training centers offer foreign students different programs - linguistic, vacation, thematic, adventure. Studying at a language camp abroad is suitable for children, schoolchildren, teenagers and students - for different ages their courses are provided. One of the obvious advantages of a language camp is that here your child will be in a foreign environment, which is excellent for learning another language. The Great Britain itself is a country with amazing traditions, history and excellent education. To be here even for a short period of time - an excellent opportunity and unforgettable emotions for a young student!
Children's language camps in England - study and rest
On the territory of Great Britain there is a large number of language schools : some are located in noisy and dynamic megacities, others - in cozy and green smaller cities. Training centers for studying English abroad combine language lessons and various activities: sports (tennis, football, golf, rugby, horseback riding) or art (music, dance, theater, cinema, photography).
Many parents think that only children with a certain level of language can study English in language camps. However, British language centers are equally suitable for children with zero language knowledge and for those who already have a certain base. For parents who are worried that on vacation in the language camp the child is not at all rested - the programs of the training centers have a harmonious balance of learning and entertainment. Therefore, the young student will not overdo it, but on the contrary, will have a great time and will get useful skills and habits! For studying abroad it is better to choose camps where there will be few Russian children, then the probability of using the native language for the student will be minimized.
The right choice of a language camp is one of the most important moments. The chosen training center should be a comfortable place for the child, coincide with his interests and needs. Only in this case, the learning process and rest will bring maximum benefit, and for parents will be a good decision for the holidays and not only.
The program for studying English at a language camp abroad may include a different number of hours of study: 15-20 lessons per week - a standard course for international students, 25-30 hours - intensive English training. According to the standard schedule, language lessons are held in the morning from Monday to Friday, and the afternoon is devoted to activities related to the interests of students: sports, creative classes, sections, work on common projects, excursions and so on. In the evenings, the children will also not be bored - for them entertainment will take place daily (quizzes, talk shows, parties, film screenings and more). All language centers form educational activities according to a certain schedule of the day, so that students are always engaged in something. In addition, many recreational activities designed for all students of the camp, encourage foreign students to spend time in the international environment and receive additional language practice. In youth language camps, older students receive freedom of action, while the general routine remains the same.
The best language camps in Britain for international students
There are a lot of international language camps in Britain, and among them there are prestigious leading training centers and camps, which invariably fall into the top list of institutions for learning English. We will tell you more about some of them:
- Embassy Summer London Docklands is one of the most popular language camps, part of the network of international training centers Embassy English . As you can understand from the title, the camp is based in the British capital, they gather students on the territory of the University of East London. Students from 11 to 17 years old live in the same place - the residence is located in one of the six buildings of the university. The standard curriculum includes 15 English lessons per week.
- St. Giles - is located in the heart of London and offers its students, in addition to the fascinating educational process, many discoveries and entertainments. St. Giles International is an international organization whose branches operate not only in London: the geography of training centers is very wide. Here programs are offered for adults, as well as for schoolchildren, children and adolescents. The Moscow branch is based immediately on two higher schools: students live on the campus of Ramsay Hall (part of the University of London), and the training process takes place in the building of Westminster University.
- BEDE's Dicker . In England, elite and popular schools among foreigners are located not only in the capital, but also in the provinces, like this language center. The campus of the school became an ancient estate in Sussex County, located near the spa town of Eastbourne. This place is characterized by a calm atmosphere surrounded by beautiful nature. There is everything necessary for comfortable study and rest. Pupils (age category from 12 to 17 years) can spend their free time on the tennis court, swimming in the pool and not only. The staff of the school lives here, so the guys will have round-the-clock support.
- Millfield School . Another elite British school , which has three campuses with an impressive territory, where everything is needed for training. Thanks to many years of productive work and the achievements of its graduates, the private Millfield school has the honorary status of the best sports school in the whole of Britain! About 130 qualified trainers work in the pedagogical team, they conduct physical training in more than 30 sports. Among them are basketball, badminton, athletics, shooting, cricket, horse riding, fencing and many others.
- Kings Summer. One of the oldest educational companies, organizing for its students first-class programs for learning English. And not only in Britain, but also in America . Children, schoolchildren and teenagers from 13 to 17 years with pleasure spend their holidays in this language center. The Kings branch in the British city of Bournemouth is a great place to study and relax, because in walking distance is the beach and other interesting places. The campus is equipped with the latest language and provides students with everything necessary for comfortable learning and living.
These are not all international schools, perfectly suited to Russian and foreign students for studying English abroad. More examples of educational institutions, see our website!
The cost of training in the language camps in England: rating, reviews, prices
Studies in the UK are considered one of the most expensive abroad, but linguistic camps offer foreign and Russian students a loyal environment. The price question when choosing an international language camp is formed taking into account several criteria. These include a location (megalopolis or a small city), a center or the outskirts, as well as the status of a school - in prestigious camps the cost of education is somewhat higher. In addition, the selected program influences the formation of the final price, the number of study weeks The average price for a week of training in a language camp during a vacation or during the year is from 600 to 1500 pounds. This includes accommodation, meals, training and all extracurricular activities. An additional point of financial expenses is insurance, educational visa and air tickets in both directions.