MBA in Vatel Business School of Tourism Management
Master's Courses - MBA
To study on the MBA program (postgraduate education) in the Vatel Business School of Tourism Management France there are two directions:
- MBA in International Hotel Management
- MBA in wine & spirits management.
The duration of the program is 1.5-2.5 years: 1-2 obligatory internships for 4-6 months each are stipulated. Applicants must present to the admissions office a diploma / bachelor's degree: Bachelor's degree in Business & Management (with compulsory internship) or Bachelor's degree in Business.
The following subjects are studied:
- Operational audit
- Financial analytics
- Marketing Strategies
- Economic laws and law
- Computer literacy and informatics
- General policy of the company
- Technical, professional English, business English
- Digital Management
- Human Resource Management, Human Resources
- Corporate strategies
- Strategies in the Hospitality and Hospitality Industry
- Economy in tourism and hospitality
- Foreign languages (minimum 2).
The MBA in wine & spirits management program provides classes on the following topics:
- The main wine regions of France, Europe and the world
- Serving and serving wine
- Combinations of wine, food and dishes
- Organization of wine sales in France
- Organization of tastings
- Sales and marketing
- Economics and finance
- Legislation in the field of sales and production of spirits
- Corporate strategies and cooperation
- Information Systems.
To receive a diploma, each student must earn at least 120 ECTS credits (European Credit Transfer System).
The cost of the programs you can check with your manager.