Bachelor's Courses(english) in Vatel Business School of Tourism Management
Bachelor in international Hotel Management
The program of the first higher education is designed for 3 academic years, you can start program in September or February. Students devote a lot of time to the practical application of their knowledge: two internships for the duration of study are compulsory (the second semester of each year, 4-6 months), one can be added at the student's request.
The program includes classes in all areas related to the hotel and travel business, the hospitality industry:
- Human Resource Management
- Computer literacy and informatics
- Corporate Economy
- Professional culture and ethics
- Building your own image
- Hygiene and work safety
- Nutrition Science, Nutrition
- Enology (study of wines)
- Organization of conferences, master classes, presentations and reports
- Foreign languages (minimum 2)
- Oral communication
- Principles for building a successful career
- International management and management of an international team
- Sales in the field of tourism and hospitality
- The Art of Negotiating
- F & B Environment.
To receive a diploma, each student must earn at least 180 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) credits.