Academic english in UCL Institute of Education (IOE)
Brief information about the program, designed for 1-3 trimester, is aimed at those wishing to study on the bachelor's and master's programs.
The academic English course provides for a load of up to 25 hours a week. The content of the program includes general English (grammar, vocabulary, speaking, writing, reading, listening), academic English and preparation for IELTS. In the lessons, students develop the skills necessary for effective learning in the English-speaking educational environment.
- Students age: 17+
- Start dates: September, January.
- Admission requirements: the level of English - from IELTS 3.5.
- Learning outcomes: rapid progress in English, IELTS of the required level.
- Class size: about 15 people
- Lesson duration: 45 minutes.