Summer leadership program in Imperial College Summer Academic School
Global Leadership Program
- Age of participants: 16-18 years
- Course duration: 2 weeks
- Dates: July 1-14, July 15-28, July 29-August 11
- Level of English: high (fluent or fluent English)
- Number of lessons per week: 20
- Number of people in the group: maximum 15.
The course focuses on politics, international relations and the development of leadership skills. During the two-week program, topics such as:
- Equality, social justice and well-being
- Power and the art of government
- Political ideologies
- Change in the world order in the 21st century
- Identity, culture and challenges to the West
- Nuclear weapons, proliferation and disarmament policy.
The program includes lectures with the participation of invited experts and experts and interactive seminars. Teaching helps students to comprehend the global challenges of our time and learn to find approaches to their solution. Upon termination of training the certificate is issued.
The cost of the Global Leadership Program is 4495 £ / 2 weeks.