Summer law course in Imperial College Summer Academic School
Law & Politics
- Age of participants: 16-18 years
- Course duration: 2 weeks
- Level of English: high (fluent or fluent English)
- Number of lessons per week: 20
- Number of people in the group: maximum 15.
The goal of this program is global training in all aspects of law and university admissions in this area. The two-week course focuses on the following topics and skills development:
- The structure of the legal system in Britain
- Different types of law
- Skills of critical thinking and logic
- Public Speaking and Argumentative Skills
- Presenting a presentation and proving a point of view
- Overview of Universities and Colleges of Law in Britain.
At the end of the program, all students receive a certificate of participation.