Machine Learning: Coding Deep Neural Networks in Imperial College London Summer School with coding
Machine Learning: Coding Deep Neural Networks
- Age: 13-18 years old
- Level of training: beginner-advanced
- Direction: coding, robotics
- Instrumentation: NVIDIA Jetson Nano, PyCharm, TensorFlow.
The program is for teenagers who want to contribute to the technologies of the future - during classes, participants will master the popular Python programming language, begin machine learning in TensorFlow, and learn how to build neural networks. The guys will learn how the computer detects an image, learn the principles of Siri, set up their own circuits, process the data by improving their PC, and then they can test their skills and knowledge on the professional platform Deepmind Starcraft 2 Learning Environment, used by researchers.
Students will learn:
- Create neural networks using TensorFlow
- Learn Machine Learning with Python
- To develop coding skills, computational thinking.