Autonomous and Self-Driving Robotics Lab in Imperial College London Summer School with coding
Autonomous and Self-Driving Robotics Lab
- Age: 13-18 years old
- Level of education: beginner-advanced
- Direction: coding, robotics
- Instrumentation: MicroPython, Arduino Robotics Kit.
On the course, students will independently create a home robot using special circuits and base frames, and thanks to the Arduino microcontroller and the development of the popular programming language MicroPython, the machine will come to life in the hands of participants and will be able to determine the movement curve itself. Classes are held in groups: each student receives a personal computer, and the robot team is an excellent opportunity to develop critical thinking skills, learn the basic principles of practical mechanics, and learn team collaboration.
- Creating a robot with the Arduino Robotics Kit
- MicroPython Encoding
- Understanding the principles of autonomous robotics, the basics of electrical engineering.