german courses in Humboldt-Institut Lindenberg Summer Camp
About the language course:
- 25 language classes per week (30 lessons for students over 14);
- Educational group - not more than 10 people;
- Duration of the lesson - 45 minutes;
- Language level for admission: from beginner;
- Duration of the program: from 2 weeks;
- Periods of the educational pogram: weekly (arrivals on Sundays).
The course is suitable for curious and active international students who are ready for a sufficiently intensive educational process and a large number of classes.
Main advantages of the program:
- Development of communicative and speech skills;
- Expanding vocabulary;
- Improving pronunciation and accent;
- The communicative barrier is quickly overcome.
Classes are conducted in an interesting, entertaining form:
- Interactive dialogues and discussions;
- Role-playing games;
- Simulated situations.
Every day the pupils do their homework, and every week they will receive a screening test that will show how well the material was learned, whether the teacher should pay more attention to the difficult topic or the language aspect.