Summer german for teenagers in Humboldt-Institut Summer Camp Cologne
About the educational program:
- 30 language classes per week;
- Small Educational group - up to 10 students;
- Duration of each lesson - 45 minutes;
- Minimum level of language for admission: Initial;
- Minimum duration of the course: 3 weeks;
- Periods of the educational course:
- From 3 to 16 July;
- From 17 to 30 July;
- From 31 July to 13 August.
Summer German course is suitable for international teenagers who are ready for intensive lessons and fullness of each day. All classes are conducted in an interesting, non-boring form, various interactive games are involved. Each week, a test is conducted on the level of knowledge and mastery of the teaching material. Educational staff can more closely monitor the success of each student, adjust the curriculum, pay more attention to complex topics or aspects, if necessary.
The main attention is devoted to the development of communicative and speech skills - constantly conducted interactive, dialogues, role games and simulated situations. Also, students perform homework on a daily basis, which are then checked by the teacher.
In their free time, international students will receive an interesting extra-curricular program:
- Half-day trips are focused on the study of local attractions and monuments of culture, art, architecture;
- Once a week (usually Saturday) students go on a full day excursion to visit different citites, such as: