High school program in Hudson college
- Age: 16-18 years old;
- Dates: September to June;
- Duration of the program: from 6 to 8 months.
The program of preparation for entering the university at the Hudson School is represented in several aspects:
- Creation of an individual curriculum for each student, based on the conditions of enrollment in the selected university;
- Help in choosing a university;
- Assistance with the preparation and sending of documents to the university;
- Assistance in applying for a scholarship at the university;
- Letter of recommendation from the director (if necessary);
- Organization of seminars on admission and meetings with representatives of the university.
It should be added that in case the student's chosen university for any reason has changed the requirements for admission, the training program is adjusted in accordance with these changes. The process of admission is conducted with the assistance of representatives of Hudson College.