French and playing sports in Haut-Lac International Centre Summer School and Language Centre
Language + Sports
The combined course includes foreign language lessons (English, German, French - for choice) and sports exercises for the chosen specialization:
- Horseback riding
- Sports camp (multi-activity).
Academic studies of medium intensity are offered to foreign studens. Lessons are held in the morning and are aimed at the overall development of all key skills: reading, listening, writing and speaking, expanding vocabulary, improving pronunciation and correcting accent.
Sports classes are available for students with any level of preparation: both beginners and more experienced, advanced athletes. Qualified instructors carefully follow the observance of safety techniques, help to master the basics and new techniques, the subtleties of the chosen sport.
Dates of courses:
- Activity, entertainment, sports camp (including combined course with English lessons) - from June 26 to August 6
- Sailing, computer camp - from 3 July to 6-9 August
- Golf - from July 17 to July 23
- Horse riding - July 10-16.