Summer science program in Harrow Summer School
Summer Science Course
- Dates: July 8-21
- Age of students: 9-17 years
- Admission requirements: Intermediate and higher.
The program provides an opportunity to learn more about the natural sciences (and their combinations), using the widest possibilities of the Harrow School. Students will:
- to analyze the laws and principles of the Universe, to study astronomy in the school's own observatory;
- conduct a variety of chemical experiments, study zoology and biology;
- Improve your English as a team.
At the end of the program, each student will receive a report on the work done and successes, recommendations for further lessons.