IB program in Haileybury Private School
The international baccalaureate program is recognized all over the world: it is the best choice for students who are not yet fully determined with the country for higher education. In the course there are also mandatory subjects for attendance, and optional electives: so the student can profoundly study those directions and specialties that he needs for admission to the university.
The IB certificate is considered to be a full-fledged international analogue of the British A-level standard: it is accepted in universities around the world and demonstrates a high level of skills and knowledge.
The cost of the course is already included:
- Studying on the program
- Accommodation and meals (residence, full board)
- 24-hour childcare and guarantee of their safety
- Medical care and insurance
- Continuous monitoring of progress and providing detailed reports for parents
- Excursion trips
- Student exchanges.
The cost of the programs is not included and is paid additionally:
- Registration fee
- Deposit for tuition (= 1 trimester cost)
- School uniform
- Air tickets in both directions
- Transfer in both directions
- Consular fee (paid at the embassy)
- Visa fees and services.