IB program in H-FARM International School
In the private school H-international School, the IB (International Baccalaureate) program is conducted on the basis of a special educational platform Pio X International. This is a modern, effective course that gives high school students 16-18 years the opportunity to prepare well for enrolling in the best universities around the world: today the IB certificate is quoted very highly and practically does not limit the graduate in choosing a university and a country for eduaction.
The curriculum includes several items:
- Obligatory subjects
- Electives selected by the student himself
- General course of the theory of knowledge (CUR)
- CAS program (creativity, service, activity)
- Preparation for writing an expanded academic essay
- Active improvement of skills (critical and analytical thinking, task ranking, information retrieval, note-taking, time management, etc.)
- Development of English / Italian skills.
Part of the selected subjects is studied at an increased level of complexity, almost university level - this gives the students the opportunity to give priority to scientific areas of maximum attention, increase their chances of successful enrolling in the chosen faculty / specialty.
Tuition fee (including accommodation and meals) is 25800 € per academic year.