Middle classes (Russian) in Gymnasium №1514 Moscow
Basic general education - 11-16 years old.
The study of languages and mathematics ensures the universal nature of education. The subjects are studied that are responsible for the formation of the image of the world of "prehuman" nature: physics, chemistry, astronomy, geography, biology. Anthropological disciplines are also comprehensively studied: cultural studies, physical education, somatic trainings (including physical labor), religious representations, history, fiction, world art culture, psychology, the foundations of political science, economics and jurisprudence.
Grades 5, 6 and 7 of the gymnasium are based on state basic programs with elements of extended study:
- Natural science
- Foreign languages (English, Latin).
Transfer exams are held at the end of each academic year.
At the end of the 7th grade, students of gymnasium classes are given the opportunity to choose a studying profile:
- Math -studying in advanced mathematics and programming programs; extended teaching of physics.
- Humanities - education under the programs of extended study of literature, history, foreign languages (2 languages), MHC.
Classes are held in 3 buildings:
- St. Academician Chelomey, 6a
- St. Novatorov, 28; 34, building 1
- St. Novatorov, 22A
- St. Krupskaya, 12.