English+summer vacation in Guilford University Summer Camp
Summer course of English for students
- Start dates: July 2 and 16 (arrivals for 2 weeks)
- Age of students: 12-14 and 15-17 years
- Class size: up to 16 people maximum.
Students of the summer language camp can choose the desired intensity of the lessons themselves - 15 or 20 hours per week. Complexly improve all the main, key skills and abilities:
- Auditing (listening comprehension)
- Vocabulary (active expansion of vocabulary)
- Written speech
- Oral speech (spoken English)
- Phonetics (correct pronunciation, accent correction)
- Improve communication skills.
There is an opportunity and connect additional language / academic options to the course (up to 6 hours per week). There is enough time for extra-curricular activities, entertainment and excursions - a trip to the summer camp will be remembered by the children for a long time!