Master's program(english) in Glasgow Caledonian University (GCU London)
GCU London offers students a variety of master's programs (MSc):
- International banking and finance (International Banking and Finance)
- Banking, finance, risk management (Banking, Finance and Risk Management)
- Financial services and operations, risk management (Financial Services, Risk and Operations)
- Risk Management (Risk Management)
- International Marketing in Fashion (International Fashion Marketing)
- Human Resource Management
- Construction Management
- Management of international projects (International Project Management).
Also, students of GCU London can be trained on the MBA program in the direction of "Marketing in the sphere of brand class" (MBA Luxury Brand Marketing).
A special success and popularity is enjoyed in the areas of fashion, marketing and sales - primarily premium brands and luxury goods. It was the University of Caledon that became the first in the UK who first (more than 20 years ago) launched a master's program in these areas.
Requirements for applicants:
- Diploma of Completed Higher Education (Bachelor)
- Level of English: IELTS from 6.0 and above.
Duration of program is 12-15 months, students can start their classes in September (sometimes additional sets are held in January).
You can begin your studies at GCU London in January or September (most programs). Tuition fee depends on the chosen course (its themes and duration):
- International Foundaion = from £ 11000 / year
- International Year One / Two = from 11995 £ / year
- Bachelor's Degree = from 11500 £ / year
- Preparation for the Master's Degree (Pre-Master's) = from 4500 £ / year
- Master's degree = from 12600 £ / year
- MBA = from 16800 £ / year.