MBA in Gisma Business School Berlin
- Age of participants: from 21 years old;
- Duration of the programs: 1 or 2 years;
- Beginning of classes: September, October, February, April;
- Level of education: Bachelor's degree;
- Knowledge of English:
- TOEFL IBT 94;
- IELTS 6.5 (minimum 6.0 for all sections);
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam (CPE): A, B, C;
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) 63.
- Language of instruction: English.
About the educational program: The school provides an opportunity to receive an education of the highest quality in the direction of Master of Business Administration. MBA is one of the most popular programs that enables its owner to significantly expand the level of competence and professional skills, and, at some point, any professional in the business sector is faced with the need to obtain this degree. Three programs are available, each of which is conducted in cooperation with other educational institutions:
- Together with Grenoble Ecole De Management:
- Master of Business Administration (Grenoble MBA) (2 years).
- Together with ARDEN University:
- Master of Business Administration in Data Analytics (MBA Data Analytics) (1 year);
- Master of Business Administration in Finance (MBA Finance) (1 year).
The programs contain a large number of courses and give international students a fundamental knowledge base on all aspects of literate business in modern conditions. The Grenoble MBA program has several specializations:
- Finance (Finance);
- International Business Development;
- Management Consulting;
- Innovation Management.
Graduates-holders of the MBA diploma get a job in the best companies in Europe and the world and build a successful career in various fields of business.