german courses in Gisma Business School Berlin
- Program Type: Language Courses;
- Age: From 18 years old;
- Dates: throughout the year;
- Duration of the programs: from 1 week (for short-term programs), from 40 weeks (for the program of preparation for the university).
At the Gizma Business School, students can improve their knowledge of the German language. Training is conducted on two different programs:
- University Pathway Program:
- Designed for applicants preparing to enter the German-speaking university;
- Full-time form of education;
- 20 lessons per week;
- Duration: from 40 weeks.
- German language courses:
- Courses for all comers;
- Full-day form of education;
- Duration from 1 week.
The courses are aimed at rapid and qualitative improvement of the level, development of language skills in teaching, communication, writing and speaking. International students are engaged in small groups (up to a maximum of 16 people), which gives them the opportunity to devote a large amount of time to them and build an individual approach to each student.