- Children's and youth camps of the German language - study and vacation on a vacation in Switzerland
- Top, leading and best language centers and linguistic schools in Switzerland for foreigners and Russian students:
- Study fees in German language camps in Switzerland: prices, ratings, reviews of popular schools
As you know, you can learn German abroad, not only in Germany , but also in those countries where it belongs to the state. Switzerland is included in the list of such places: there are many training centers, language camps and linguistic schools, which are excellent for foreigners and Russian children, schoolchildren and teenagers. Vacation programs are suitable for students of all ages and all levels of knowledge - both for children with zero language knowledge, and for children with certain skills.
Children's and youth camps of the German language - study and vacation on a vacation in Switzerland
The summer academic programs of the camps in Switzerland can have a different load: the classical course includes 15-20 lessons per week, intensive courses from 25 to 30. In addition to the number of study hours, summer language schools and camps may differ in program content: foreign centers are not only linguistic, but also academic, sports or adventure. In this case, students spend the first half of the day studying the German language, and the second activity in accordance with the chosen topic: it can be hiking in the mountains, river rafting, football training, basketball, tennis lessons, dances, painting classes, theater and Not only.
Summer schools in Switzerland also provide a wide range of curricula for different purposes: from simple language level improvement to preparation for entering a German university or passing an international test in German. Particularly popular are programs to develop leadership, academic training in a certain direction - medicine, law, economics, business and so on.
The teaching staff of the language centers and camps use different methods, taking into account the age of the students: for the youngest, these are games, songs and poems, for adolescents - interactive, communicating with each other. In high school students classes are held in the usual academic format, but this does not prevent you from actively resting, attending excursions and making new friends in your spare time.
Top, leading and best language centers and linguistic schools in Switzerland for foreigners and Russian students:
- Swiss Education Academy (SEA). It is the language center of the famous Swiss Association of Educational Institutions, which specialize in hotel business and restaurant business. In the summer months, the SEA language school organizes vacation programs for teenagers and young people from 12 to 18 years. The campus of the summer language camp is 30 minutes away from the famous Lake Geneva. The territory is well equipped and has an excellent infrastructure for convenient learning and comfortable living for students. For example, the Swiss Hotel Management School Hotel provides meals for pupils of the school. In addition to the German language, courses are available in English and French for study.
- Institut Monte Rosa . In the summer months this elite Swiss boarding school , located in the prestigious resort of Montreux, organizes a linguistic camp for foreigners and Russian students. Here, children, schoolchildren and young people from 6 to 18 years old can take courses in German, French or English. The campus of the school is an ancient mansion of the 19th century, surrounded by a chic park zone. Accommodation of students is organized on the territory of the school - in a cozy residence with rooms for 2-3 people. In addition to the academic part of the students of the summer school, an excellent excursion program awaits, within which they will be able to visit different cantons and cities in Switzerland - French-speaking Lausanne, German Zurich and not only.
- Institut auf dem Rosenberg . This private school is one of the best and most popular in Switzerland. The campus is an hour's drive from Zurich, in the city of St. Gallen. The private school itself is famous for the quality and variety of the programs offered, and in the summer months there is a language camp for children from 6 to 18 years old, who for a few weeks are enrolled in exclusive training courses in German or English. In addition, for the students are available lessons of leadership, oratorical skills, computer science and robotics and much more. Stay in the camp around the clock, with boarding (accommodation in the residence, three meals a day in the campus dining room).
- Frilingue . This language center was founded in Switzerland in 2007 and since then has outstanding results in work and an excellent reputation at the international level. The training center organizes language vacation programs for students from 6 to 18 years. The company's branches are located in several Swiss cities - Schwarzsee, Leysin, Friborg. Students of the language school can be trained in German, French or English, while combining several at once. The campuses of summer schools are well equipped, therefore 2 weeks spent here will make the students' vacations bright and memorable!
A full list of summer schools with the study of German in Switzerland you can find on our website.
Study fees in German language camps in Switzerland: prices, ratings, reviews of popular schools
The cost of training in summer schools and language camps abroad is formed taking into account several factors:
- Duration of training (from 1 week)
- The format of study (board or full-time)
- School location (city or suburb)
- Type of residence (residence, host family)
- Additional functions (individual lessons, transfer, excursions, etc.).
The average price for a minimum period of study (7 days) in the language schools in Switzerland will be from 1200 to 2700 Swiss francs. The figure is indicated without taking into account such expenses as the registration fee, purchase of air tickets, visa and insurance for the student. The exact figure for the cost will depend on the specific school.