English courses +IT in Georgetown University Summer Camp with programming
English language courses with IT and programming
Summer Camp courses are designed for students from 7 to 17 years with the most varied level of skills. An important condition for participation is the possession of English at a level not lower than the average - English is the working language of the camp, communication in other languages is not provided.
The courses last for a week, classes are held from Monday to Friday. Students learn various aspects of information and computer technologies of choice: robotics, coding, computer games and design. All courses are carefully designed and divided into three age groups - for students from 7 to 9 years, 10-12 years and 13-17 years.
Education is conducted in small groups, where one teacher / instructor deals with a maximum of 8 students , which makes it possible to devote a large amount of time to each student, to find an individual approach and to disassemble in detail specific topics. Students do a lot of practical work - each participant in the camp has at least one project of his own at the end of the chosen program. As a result of intensive and productive work, students significantly increase the level of programming and information technology skills and actively practice the English language.
Summer camp courses:
- Age of participants: 7 to 17 years
- Level of skills for participation: from elementary to advanced
- Duration: one week
Summer Camp programs:
1. Age group 7-9 years old:
- Code and game design (CodeMaker: Code and Design Games with Scratch)
- AI and Robotics (Code-a-Bot: AI and Robotics with Your Own Cozmo)
- Design "WorldCraft" (WorldBuilder: Minecraft Game Design).
2. Age group 10-12 years old:
- Coding 101 (Coding 101)
- Coding and Engineering 101 (Coding and Engineering 101)
- Entrepreneur Roblox: create, code, publish games (Roblox Entrepreneur: Create, Code, Publish Games)
- Java-coding: creating mods with Minecraft (Java Coding: Build Mods with Minecraft)
- Build, create and encode a home laptop (Build, Invent, and Code Your Take-Home Laptop)
- YouTube: Video Production (YouTube Gamecasting and Video Production)
- Video production: open your YouTube channel (Video Production: Start a YouTube Channel).
3. Age group 13-17 years old:
- Coding and Development 101 (Coding and Development 101)
- Design and development of games 101 (Game Design and Development 101)
- Collection, creation and coding for a home laptop (Assemble, Invent, and Code Your Take-Home Laptop)
- Java encoding applications (Code Apps with Java)
- Code and development of games with Java (Code and Develop Games with Java)
- Coding applications with C ++ (Code Apps with C ++)
- Cybersecurity and Encryption
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Level design and kinematics with Unreal (Level Design and Cinematics with Unreal)
- Programming Game Mechanics with Unreal (Programming Game Mechanics with Unreal)
- 3D-design level with CS: GO (3D Level Design with CS: GO)
- 3D Modeling with Autodesk Maya
- Production of digital video (Digital Video Production: Start a YouTube Channel)
- Production of video for YouTube (Video Production and Special Effects for YouTube).
The cost Summer Camp courses is from $ 5,990 / 2 weeks.