Italian course for kids in Gentium Schola Opitergium (International School of Talents)
- Age of students: 15-17 years
- Dates: 9 June - 7 July (minimum check-in - 2 weeks).
Summer Camp Gentium Schola Opitergium for talented students from all over the world is the best opportunity to spend summer vacations with pleasure and benefit! Doing your favorite thing in the company of new friends from around the world, you can quickly improve the skills of a foreign language (you can learn English or Italian): an international atmosphere, small classrooms and a rich extracurricular program only help academic, language progress.
As a language course, each student can choose Italian or English: the intensity of the lessons is universal, 20 hours a week - there will be enough time for rest, communication, excursions and entertainment. For the students there will also be opened special thematic laboratories-workshops that will not only help you to have fun, but also to give you the opportunity to learn something new:
- Culinary and confectionery: learn how to prepare traditional Italian dishes and desserts
- Musical (conducted in English): music from all over the world, active learning of listening and speaking by performing songs in English
- Art (including mosaic and graffiti)
- Sports: basketball, football, volleyball, tennis and other team games.
All children live in the residences of Gentium Schola Opitergium: they are offered comfortable private rooms with bathrooms, necessary furniture and household appliances, access to high-speed WiFi, and boarding (minimum three meals a day).
The course price includes:
- Educational language program (20 hours a week)
- Educational books, manuals and materials
- Accommodation and meals (full board, private room with private bathroom)
- Access to the Internet and WiFi
- Excursions and activities, leisure program
- Round trip (airports Marco Polo Venezia and Canova Treviso)
- Basic medical insurance
- 24-hour childcare and a full guarantee of their safety and comfort.
- Registration fee
- Additional academic and language classes (optional)
- Additional leisure activities and excursions (optional)
- Air tickets in both directions
- Transfer (from / to other airports)
- Compulsory medical insurance
- Personal pocket expenses
- Visa fees and services, translation and certification of documents
- Consular fee (paid at the Embassy).