The well-known and successful Academy of the Paris Saint-Germain football club organizes seasonal schools and camps in summer that help children not only learn English, but also significantly improve their physical fitness and playing skills. Children from all over the world, of different ages, boys and girls, regardless of the basic level of their skills and qualifications, can take part in summer programs. The goal of the course is to instill in children love for the legendary sport, teach them the techniques and strategies with which the legendary games of Paris Saint-Germain have been successfully used for many years, teach them to play and win!
Football Training Include work in several areas:
- Working with the ball, dribbling and dribbling
- Receptions and transfers, a combined game
- Short and long range strikes
- Defense and defense tactics
- Goalkeeper operation, gate protection from the surface of the field and from the air
- Development of physical form, strength And endurance
- Psychological preparation, the ability to gather and concentrate
- Understanding the tactics and strategies of the game
- Mastering different styles and techniques.
For children who decide to undergo training, it is worth taking care of the following inventory:
- Protective shin covers for shins
- Water bottles
- Football boots
- Windbreaker (waterproof jacket or short coat)
The summer camp of the football academy provides intensive training 5 days a week . In the evenings, students can join the participants of other summer programs in leisure and extra-curricular activities, play fun games, participate in contests, shows and quizzes. On Saturdays, sports events and competitions (not only in football), comradely games and matches are arranged, and on Sunday students usually go on an interesting excursion for the whole day.
Students live in cozy rooms for 1-2 people right on the campus of the chosen school, along with the other students - it's a great opportunity to find new friends from all over the world! We offer healthy, balanced meals on a full boarding system (three times a day) with lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, snacks and free access to clean drinking water are also organized during the day.