French for students in Alpadia Montreux School
COMBINED COURSE 5/10
The student can choose the intensity of this course on his own: 25 or 30 lessons per week. This is ideal if you are striving for rapid progress while appreciating the variety of activities, want to attend interesting lessons that differ from the usual cramming.
The combined course combines classical classes in groups (they are aimed at mastering the basic skills and knowledge of the French language) and individual consultations with the teacher (they help to clarify the difficult moments, to go through a complex topic again). The course of group classes has an intensity of 20 lessons per week, and the number of individual lessons is determined by the student - 5-10 per week.
Students with an initial level of knowledge (A1) can book a course lasting from 2 weeks.
- Level for admission: any, from A1 to C1
- Duration: 1-48 weeks at the request of the student
- Intensity: 25-30 lessons per week.
- Beginning of classes: all-the-year-round, on Mondays.
- Students in the class: 12 people + individual lessons.
The cost of studying depends on the chosen type of courses.
The price of the course already includes:
- Studying on the selected program
- Teaching aids, books and materials
- Introductory testing of the level of knowledge
- Company certificate at the end of the course
- Leisure and entertainment activities
- Student card
- Tax collection.