DELF courses in Alpadia Montreux School
PREPARING FOR THE DELF EXAM
An effective preparatory course has a sufficiently high intensity - 30 lessons per week: this is enough for you to be able to qualitatively prepare for the DELF / DALF diploma (studying is possible on several levels) or a certificate of TCF. 20 classes are conducted in groups and aimed at general improvement of basic skills and knowledge, plus 10 additional lessons in mini-groups focused on the development of core skills, familiarization with the structure of the exam.
- Level for admission: from B1 to C1
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Intensity: 30 lessons per week.
- Beginning of classes: it is necessary to check with your manager (depending on the duration of the exam).
- Students in the class: 12 people + individual lessons.
The cost of studying depends on the chosen type of courses.
The price of the course already includes:
- Studying on the selected program
- Teaching aids, books and materials
- Introductory testing of the level of knowledge
- Company certificate at the end of the course
- Leisure and entertainment activities
- Student card
- Tax collection.