MBA in Freedom-hardeman university
Master of Business Administration ( MBA )
1. Age of participants: from 21 years
2. Duration of training: 1-1.5 years (standard program)
3. Start of classes: August, January, May
4. Level of English: TOEFL iBT61, TOEFL PBT500 / ACT English 17 / SAT 415
5. Level of education: bachelor's degree
6. Language of instruction: English
7. Training format: part-time, online.
Freed-Hardeman University provides the opportunity to study according to the prestigious and sought-after standard "Master of Business Administration", compiled with the most advanced methodological developments of our time. The practice-oriented program provides students with a solid foundation of knowledge, skills and experience for successful self-realization and advancement along the career ladder. Graduates of the program achieve impressive results, occupy leading positions in international companies and organizations.
Training is conducted in a convenient part-time format + online training is available: the program can be completed in 1 academic year (in some cases, the duration can be extended). There are several specializations available to choose from:
- Health Management
- Health Business Analytics
The curriculum includes core modules, specialty subjects and specialized courses. The core of the specialty is:
- Management Accounting
- Analytical decision tools
- Strategic decision making
- Economic thought
- Financial management
- Leading teams and organizations
- Operations Management
- Sales management
- Principles of taxation
- Business conversation
- Business law and ethics.
Full compliance with all requirements allows students to receive the prestigious degree "Master of Business Administration" and a state diploma. Graduates are striving for serious progress in their careers, they open a new page in their professional and work activities.
Double programs: "Bachelor + Master of Business Administration" ( The Dual B. B. A ./ M. B. A. program )
Special advanced training programs allow students to receive two business administration degrees in succession in various combinations:
- BBA / MBA (accounting)
- BBA (Accounting) / MBA (Health Management)
- BBA (Business Intelligence) / MBA (Business Intelligence in Healthcare)
- BBA / MBA (Finance)
- BBA (Finance) / MBA (Healthcare Management)
- BBA / MBA (management)
- BBA (Management) / MBA (Health Management)
- BBA / MBA (marketing)
- BBA (Marketing) / MBA (Healthcare Management).
According to the results of training, graduates receive a bachelor’s and master’s degree.