Registration at Smapse.com - your opportunity to increase clients base
Are you interested in increasing the number of students in your school? SMAPSE knows how to attract target audience! Register the educational institution on Smapse.com and you will increase recognition of the school, college, university, increase client flow!
Registration on the portal will allow you to:
- post information about the educational institution in a structured form (text blocks, photos, video materials);
- post information about programs and courses (if there is no course in the optimized form of the portal, we will add it as soon as possible in accordance with your requirements);
- advertise offers and discounts;
- inform potential clients about events at your school (open days, etc.);
- receive applications from applicants directly.
Each educational institution on Smapse.com is positioned as a unique one. We have developed page structure that allows you to display the capabilities of the school, benefits, information on location, admission tests, placement conditions, basic and extracurricular programs in a form convenient for potential clients. The feedback block will allow applicants to evaluate the institution according to the opinions of its students.
How we work?
Smapse.com's goal is to provide potential customers with complete and open information about registered educational institutions on the portal. We strive to show applicants possibilities, prospects for studying in a particular school, college, institute on a program that meets their requirements and ambitions.
Information on your school page is optimized by Smapse.com specialists. It becomes a starting point for further marketing campaigns, promotion of the school, college and institution. Smapse.com uses the most effective promotion tools: social networks, search engines. We make every effort to make potential client choose your school.
Register on Smapse.com today, and tomorrow all students and applicants will be inspired by your school, selecting programs and courses for themselves on the international educational portal.