Pre-Masters in Florida Atlantic University
A preparatory program is designed for foreign students wishing to increase their chances when enrolling in Master's programs of American universities. Duration of studying usually makes 2 academic semesters: academic and language skills are actively developing, knowledge of subjects and directions is being deepened, knowledge gaps are being filled.
The program makes it possible not to lose time while studying at the magistracy. You can begin classes three times a year (January, March or September) - the introductory requirements are flexible enough:
- Bachelor's Degree / Specialist Diploma
- Certificate in English (IELTS from 5.5 or TOEFL iBT from 69 and above).
A GMAT or GRE certificate is not required.
Preparatory courses help students to prepare for enrolling in the following specialties and areas:
- Political science
- World Communications
- Technology of entertainment
- Music (+ commercial aspect of musical art)
- Graphic design
- MBA (business administration, several options are available)
- Information Technology
- Management in the field of music business
- Civil engineering
- Urban planning and environmental protection
- Computer science
- Ocean Engineering
- Mechanics and engineering.