Mon-Fri 8-17, Sat-Sun 10-16
(UK time)
Онлайн Выставка 27-28 февраля с 11-00 до 19-00 (МСК)
Ведущие школы и университеты за рубежом

Preparing for universities in England - frequently asked questions

Can I enroll in an English university right after the end of the Russian school without taking the IB course? Maybe you just need to pass an interview or pass a TOEFL certificate?

In order to successfully enter the University of Western Europe and the UK , a Russian graduate should undergo a two-year training program - many international colleges specialize in this. This may be the IB you mentioned (international baccalaureate) , A-level , there is also a one-year version of the Foundation (but it is not taken into account by the most top-ranking and rating universities). The admission committee will need to provide a certificate of secondary education, a characterization from the previous place of study, a report card with grades for the previous three years, and a self-written essay ("Why I want to study at your school"). Also, most likely, you will need to demonstrate a certificate of knowledge of English and pass specialized examinations (mathematics and some other subjects) and pass a personal interview.

I finish class 11 already this year and, alas, only now thought about entering the British university (I know English very well). Can I do this year already, or will I need an additional year of preparation?

Already, you can apply for preparatory programs in the UK - immediately to the university , Russian graduates can not enter. With good academic performance and good knowledge of English, you can easily qualify for a place in any international college at the IB or A-level course (they are designed for 2 years).

I live in Moldova and have the corresponding citizenship. Do I have the opportunity to go to university in England? I have a certificate of 12-year education - usually it's even considered a bachelor's degree.

Of course, you can go to the University of England with due diligence and a fairly high level of knowledge - but first you must definitely take a preparatory course in the English International College. In your situation (taking into account the certificate), we recommend you a Foundation preparatory course (1 year), it should be enough.

What is the path for admission to choose in order to guarantee the maximum successful enrollment and not to spend a lot of money at the same time? I finish class 10 and prepare for the CAE language exam.

The most reliable and proven methods are preparatory programs in British boarding schools and international colleges: A-level and IB (each designed for 2 years) and Foundation (1 year). But they can not be called cheap: education in the UK in principle is quite expensive, and programs for high school students and students are no exception. You can view the actual cost (and it depends on the level of the selected school) in the description of each school.

The son finishes 11th grade (strong gymnasium), we live in Kazakhstan, although we want to continue his studies in the UK. English studied during the whole school year, plus she studies regularly with the tutor. What else do we need to do to make a successful entry? When should I submit documents? What is the approximate cost of higher education in the UK?

Immediately after graduating from high school, you can not enter the University of Britain , only for pre-university preparatory programs : this is due to the differences in the educational systems of the UK and CIS countries (our children study 11 years, and they have 13). The spring session of the entrance exams usually starts in February-March, that is, about six months before the beginning of the autumn classes, so you can catch up with the admission in the current year, if you quickly collect the documents and prepare for the introductory tests.

The package of documents that need to be submitted to boarding schools for preliminary preparation includes:

  • Table of assessments for the last 2-3 years
  • Characteristics from the previous school, letters of recommendation from teachers (in priority - teachers in English and mathematics)
  • A short essay about yourself and your plans, goals (approximate volume - 1 printed page, 2 maximum)
  • Certificate of international examinations in English, if any (for example, IELTS , TOEFL , TEFL).

These documents, along with the completed application, are sent to the schools and international colleges you have chosen (we will, of course, help you determine the most priority options). If you doubt your knowledge of English, we can recommend intensive preparatory programs A-level or IB (they are designed for two years), work with a tutor.

The cost of training in private boarding schools and international colleges is 26-30 000 pounds per academic year.

I finished three courses of the Russian university (medicine) and decided to continue my studies on a similar program in the UK. To begin with, I enrolled and graduated from the first year of a bachelor's degree at a British university (applied biology): here my scores from the Russian university were counted as the last grades of the secondary school (the certificate was for 11 classes). But universities in the future deny me the opportunity to get a clinical medical education - supposedly I have another medical school and a student transfer is impossible. Is it true? Do all universities adhere to such a policy or do I still have a chance? Maybe it's just not to mention that I already studied at a medical college in Russia, but only to provide a Russian certificate and the results of the first year of study at a British university on the corresponding program?

Alas, this situation does occur (albeit not always and not guaranteed) - British universities refuse to admit and educate students of Russian medical universities and faculties. In order to achieve the goal, it is necessary to pass qualification exams perfectly, present work experience (resume, feedback from employers and colleagues), various recommendations. You can be offered a place on the course of biomedicine. It is impossible to hide the fact of training in a Russian medical school.

I graduate from the 3 course (Faculty of International Relations) and after the graduation I plan to enter the Master's program at the University of Aberdeen - is this possible?

Yes, if your level of academic achievement, the amount of subjects passed and the level of English will be high enough to meet the requirements of the Master's program , you can enter the first year.

I want to enter the University of Great Britain, I'm interested in the Faculty of Biotechnology. I am 15 years old, twice got the first place in profile olympiads in biology, chemistry and physics, excellent academic performance, but there is one new native language from me Turkmen. What can I do for admission and which university, faculty and program can you advise?

Immediately after graduating from your school, apply for UK pre-university programs : two - year A-level or IB or a one-year Foundation (although the latter is not accepted by the most prestigious and rating universities). To find out about the requirements of a particular institution to applicants, you can go directly to the school - we are ready to clarify for you the latest information on all selected universities.

I study at the 3rd year of the RSUH (Faculty of International Relations), I want to transfer to England (I'm considering Scotland) and finish my studies there. Tell me, how much will it cost to study at a university of the "middle class" and what needs to be done for this?

It is likely to transfer from you, most likely, will not work - such a system of student transfer between Russian and British universities is not established. For admission to the chosen university you will need to confirm a sufficient level of English (usually IELTS certificate is required), write an essay and collect all the required documents (the list is impressive, but standard, in more detail it will be announced by our consultant). Sometimes foreign universities also assign profile exams - GRE , GMAT or others. The main thing - keep in mind that even after completing 3 courses in Russia at the University of England and Scotland, you can apply for only 1 course; If you managed to finish the bachelor's program (4-5 courses), it would be possible to apply for Master's programs in Britain .

I study at Moscow State University (Faculty of Law, 4th year). I plan to continue my studies in England, consider the IB program. I can work during the training, if so - how much? I would like to cover part of the cost of my training. What is the cost of education in England?

We would advise you to pay attention to the programs of the magistracy : the cost will be about 15,000 pounds, the duration of training - about 15 months (can stretch from year to 2). In addition, undergraduates must calculate the cost of living, food, transportation and other urban infrastructure - thus the amount reaches 25-30,000 pounds for the entire period of study.

Student visa will allow you to work only 20 hours a week and no more: for example, to earn extra money in the evenings and weekends in a cafe. But this will make it possible to earn only pocket money, to pay the cost of training in this way will not work out.

Finish the undergraduate program at a Russian university - can you please advise universities in the UK with the MA program (not to be confused with the MBA) with English-language programs (economic direction).

These courses you can find in a variety of universities in the UK : from the most prestigious and famous we note LSE , UCL , Warwick , Durham .

Constantly live in Kazakhstan; Graduated from the Eurasian University named after L.N. Gumilyov (Astana), specialty "PR" (Faculty of International Relations). What are the options for studying in England (specialties and universities) and what is their cost?

We can offer you a variety of master's programs : the duration of training is about 15 months, and the cost (training only) is approximately 15,000 pounds. Of the most suitable universities we note LSE , Imperial London College ; Other options for you can pick up our specialist after a more detailed clarification of your needs, opportunities and conditions.

Interested in the possibility of entering the University of Bristol (ready to consider other British universities). For 18 years I have been performing in November, that is, after the beginning of the school year; Now finish the course at the school-gymnasium, I speak English fluently, I constantly participate in different olympiads, twice became the winner of the city olympiad in informatics.

We hasten to reassure you: incomplete 18 years are not an obstacle for entering universities in Britain . But we recommend to find out whether you will not need to complete a pre-university preparatory program, for example, a one-year Foundation . It depends on which secondary education program you complete - 11-year or 13-year, and as far as the curriculum of your school meets the serious requirements of British universities. We recommend choosing at least 5 priority universities to increase your chances of successful entry.

Now the son is completing the Foundation course: Art and Design, studying at the Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts. Can he, after graduation, enroll in Edinburgh University or University College of London, will it receive such rating educational institutions? Perhaps, you will tell, what universities still offer training on specialties "Architectural design" or "Interior design"?

Best of all, if the first question your son will ask his tutor at the Cambridge School of Visual and Performing Arts . The British specialist will find out the introductory requirements in the necessary universities much quicker and more accurately and will prompt, in the place where the student can claim with his level of preparation. According to ratings and official lists, design and art programs are taught at 74 British universities , including Edinburgh and UCL ; Also we can mention Manchester University .

Is there a program or specialty in International Universities in International Universities? If yes, what prestigious and rating options can you recommend?

As a rule, at universities in the UK, the course of international law is divided into study segments: separate legal sections, countries or groups of countries, so it is difficult to give an exact answer to your question. We can draw your attention to the same universities, like Durham , Exeter , Lancaster , LSE , UCL , Oxford , Sheffield, Warwick - it seems that there is what you need.

I finish the second year of Moscow University and plan to get a second higher education in England. Tell me as precisely as possible which certificates, diplomas and certificates I need to show the admissions committee? Which preparatory college should I choose? Which universities do you recommend if I'm interested in the specialty "Art"?

Specific recommendations we can give you, when we will become more familiar with your level of preparation - both academic and linguistic. In general, you can say that for admission you need a high level of English ( IELTS from 6.5), write an essay (about yourself, your interests and goals), provide a report card with good grades and positive recommendations from educators. Specialty "Art" is in such universities as UCL , Edinburgh and Loughborough (it is called Art and Design).

My daughter is finishing school soon, we plan her admission to Cambridge. Which school or college is better to choose for training in order to have the greatest chance of success? Maybe there are educational institutions with guaranteed further admission?

You need to choose two-year training courses - they are offered in a variety of schools and colleges in the UK , including many elite and prestigious. Most students choose IB (International Baccalaureate) or A-level . It will be easier for an alien to enroll in an international college: entering a British school is more difficult, and it can be psychologically difficult for a child (just graduating, returning to school again). Alas, such prestigious universities as Cambridge do not provide "discounts" or priorities for any preparatory educational institutions - all applicants, regardless of where they were trained, act on equal terms.

I finish the 5th year of the University of Oil and Gas. THEM. Gubkin (Faculty of Economics), I know English well (level Upper Intermediate). I want to get a European diploma in economics and finance: they are studying in England, specifically Oxford and Cambridge. What do I need to do for admission? Where can I get a full training and even raise the level of English? Tell me, please, how much will the training cost, how much time will it take and what are the conditions for the students' residence in these universities.

You have chosen a difficult task for yourself. Such top universities, like Oxford and Cambridge , select applicants strictly and rigidly. An additional problem for Russians is the lack of a clear system for converting estimates from our system into the British one, which is why admissions commissions often question the objectivity of the estimates put forward in Russia. It is best to confirm your level of knowledge, passing the qualification exams GRE or GMAT (in Russia for this there are special commissioners, accredited centers).

With regard to the cost and terms of training, living conditions and the richness of the infrastructure - all this you can find in the description of a particular university, for your convenience we indicate everything, even small details.

The daughter wants to study in Oxford and study the humanities - history or literature. Now she is finishing 11th grade. Which preparatory program should we choose, which school or college should we pay attention to? Is it possible to rent housing directly in Oxford, near the campus, and can a child live with one of the parents during the training? Orient, please, at cost.

The best options for pre-university preparation are two-year IB (International Baccalaureate) and A-level (the classic British standard). They are taught in a variety of private schools (but there may be difficulties with admission because of difficult entrance examinations) and at international colleges: we recommend that you pay attention to St. Petersburg. Clare's , d'Overbroeck's, Cambridge Tutors , Buckswood , St. Leonard's , Queen Ethelburg 's College , Abbey College (in Cambridge and London).

Of course, you can rent an apartment in Oxford - this is a common option for living among British students and foreign students. But the parent can live with the child only on the condition of obtaining an investor visa - and this is difficult and very expensive. You can apply for a multiple British visa - at first it is issued for six months, then you can get it for a year - and visit the child on weekends, holidays and holidays.

The cost of studying and living in different preparatory schools and colleges varies - you can focus on the amount of 60 000-70 000 dollars (total costs per year), and more detailed information about the prices in the profile of each school.

I plan to study on the Foundation program at an international college in Britain - can I start training from January next year?

Yes, in many international colleges this course starts in January including - but in this case you should hurry up with the preparation, collection and sending of documents and the issuance of a visa. Contact our specialist as soon as possible!

The son finishes school and chose a profession of a doctor. What profile schools in England can you advise?

There are such specialties in many universities - pay attention to Cardiff , Dundee , Imperial College London , King's (London), UCL , Aberdeen , Bristol , Durham , Glasgow, Nottingham . The son will have to undergo a two-year pre-university training and, most likely, pass the qualification exam (it is the medical faculties that require it). The best, for preparation, is a good, international rating college - we will help you to choose the best option.

The daughter finishes the 4th year of the architectural institute - is there an opportunity to transfer to a British university for a similar specialty? For 4.5 years of study here she gets a bachelor's degree, and after a year and a half - a degree of a specialist (architecture). How should we proceed, where to start? Is it possible to make a translation before getting a bachelor's degree? Can Russian students receive a scholarship in Britain? She has a FCE certificate.

It is impossible to carry out the transfer (enrolling in the UK with a discount of the disciplines passed in Russia and the time of training), there is no such possibility. We can offer you to obtain a bachelor's degree in Russia and then enter a UK university for a master's degree . But in this case, the FCE certificate will not be enough, IELTS certificate with points from 7.0 will be required.

Theoretically, a scholarship is possible, but this is a complex and unlikely process - so high are the requirements for students.

We can advise you (if you are eligible to apply for a master's program) to improve your English and pass the IELTS exams, prepare a profitable portfolio, take a summer or season course at a British educational institution of the appropriate profile - our specialist will choose the best option for you.

I finish 11th form (I study in Latvia, here I have a 12-year secondary education). I want to get higher education in the UK (especially interested in LSE), but I can not choose institutions for the passage of A-level. Please advise a good and ranking option!

We can draw your attention to the international colleges d'Overbroeck's College and Cambridge Tutors College : they give a very high level of preparation and profound academic knowledge. In addition, we can advise Abbey Cambridge , Buckswood , Bellerbys Brighton , Cheltenham College , Bromsgrove School .

I'm in the 4th year of the Moscow State University. M.V. Lomonosov (Faculty of Economics): I graduate from the baccalaureate this year. Can I apply for a master's degree in England? If so, where to start, what should be done? The level of English is excellent (Advanced).

Yes, you can quite qualify for a place in the magistracy of a British university : the collected documents are usually sent before the Christmas holidays to catch the main stream of applications. You must pass the IELTS exam (scores at least 7.0), write an essay (about yourself, your interests, plans and goals), confirm a good level of academic knowledge (best to pass the GMAT qualification exam), and translate the completed curriculum into English.

What kind of preparatory courses is better for Russian students to attend, if I want to enter a British university and have not previously engaged in any specialized training?

You should pay attention to private boarding schools or international colleges (for foreigners, the latter is more important): there is offered a one-year Foundation course, two-year IB and A-level. You can find a suitable variant of the program and institution for you, our specialist, in more detail listening to your goals and requirements.

I study and live in Kazakhstan (Astana). Last summer I attended a language course in St.Clare's, I would like to repeat the trip and take the same course under the IB (International Baccalaureate) program. Maybe there are other English colleges with a similar program and similar conditions of stay?

Of course, in the UK there are many good international colleges - you can get acquainted with their descriptions and photos in the relevant section of the site directory or contact our specialist directly and he will choose the best option for you. For example, can advise Buckswood , St. Leonard's , Worth School , ACS Cobham International School , Gresham's School , Kent College Canterbury , CATS College Canterbury .

I finish the 1 course of the Russian university (law faculty, I study in Stavropol), in parallel I get the education of an interpreter in the field of professional communications, I have a gold medal for graduation. Do I have a chance to transfer or enter Cambridge? What do I need to do? What is the cost of training?

For more information on the cost of training you can see directly in the description of Cambridge University on our website. You will need to undergo pre-university training in one of the international colleges or private schools in Britain , since direct enrollment of Russian students, as well as transfer of students, is impossible. In addition, there is the following option: to finish the bachelor's degree in Russia and enroll in Cambridge for an interesting master's program (then the training takes only a year).

I want to study in the UK, specifically in London. How do the higher education programs relate to us in England? Now I'm studying in St. Petersburg State University in the first year (Faculty of International Relations). Can I have already passed the training course that I have already passed or will I have to start the course anew, with the other entrants? Will I be able to combine education in the UK or Russia?

Yes, because of the discrepancy between the curricula in the secondary school in Russia and the UK, a student who has completed two years of a Russian university can only enter a foreign university for one year. Combine training in the two countries will not work, as the educational requirements for students in England are very high.

We want to send a daughter (16 years) to study abroad - where to start? Earlier the child did not go to similar trips.

Apparently, you select schools or colleges for pre-university preparation , based on the age of the child. In this case, the procedure is as follows:

  • Take the exams to identify strengths and weaknesses, in general to assess the level of knowledge and language training
  • Together with us to choose a suitable educational institution, send a set of documents to their admissions offices (we will help you to collect them, and if necessary - and translate)
  • Pass the real entrance exams established by the school or college
  • Visit selected campuses for informational purposes and finally decide on the choice of institution
  • Registration of the visa and booking of air tickets.
I want to study at English universities. Tell me, what is the approximate cost, what is included in it, and what is paid separately (specifically, what about accommodation and food)? How (and to what date) can I pay for my studies? It would be great if you helped me collect documents and get a visa - how much does it cost, if such an opportunity exists?

We will answer your questions briefly, because there is a lot of information and it is very voluminous. Our specialist can give you more details on personal treatment (in the office or remotely).

The prices of university programs can differ significantly from one another: it depends on the prestige and rating of the institution, on its location, the chosen faculty or specialty. You can target an amount of 10-35 000 pounds for the academic year. Usually the cost of accommodation and meals is paid separately, the cost includes everything that you may need specifically for training (books and manuals, textbooks, use of the library and laboratories, etc.). The amount is paid before the beginning of the academic year (usually in September), most often for Russian students the most convenient way is bank transfer.

The cost of our services for enrollment and admission is zero! Our help is free here, as we work with educational institutions as partners, and not as intermediaries. Of course, at your request we will help you to collect the required package of documents, make a professional translation of the necessary texts, we will write you to the consulate for a visa at a time convenient for you (usually obtaining a British visa requires personal attendance).

Can I enroll in a UK university without taking exams?

Yes, it is usually possible to enter universities in the UK without entrance tests: you will only have to demonstrate a certificate of English (an academic version of IELTS is suitable). The exception is top universities, for example, Oxford and Cambridge - they carefully and strictly select their students, there is a strict selective selection. As an economical training option, we can advise you on a master's degree course - it takes only one year and gives you the opportunity to get a British diploma, but you will have to get your first higher education (bachelor's degree, 4 year) in Russia for this.

I'm looking for a program or a faculty in international universities at the British universities. "International Relations" - help, please, choose a university!

In many universities in Britain there is a program called "International Relations" - this is exactly what you need.In general, there are more than 40 such universities - we can mention the University of Exeter , St. Andrew's , Warwick , LSE .

In which universities in England can I learn Persian? Interested in the master's course.

Farsi can be studied in Oxford and Cambridge , University of Edinburgh , Manchester University , SOAS (located in London).

Help me choose the right one: I'm looking for a good, prestigious, inexpensive and quick way to enter the University of England. Is there such an opportunity for Russian students?

Your case is best suited for a master's program : it takes only a year and gives you the opportunity to have a diploma from a British university . To do this, you must finish your higher education in a Russian university (bachelor's degree, preferably at least 4 years of study).

I want to enter Cambridge University and get a prestigious higher education. I read that Russian students at the Unified State Examination must receive the highest scores specifically for those subjects that they plan to study at the university. How many points does the A-level certificate have? Is this requirement relevant for subjects that will not be related to my chosen profession? In addition, please clarify - do Cambridge really accept students only at 18 years of age? If I need to finish school beforehand, collect documents and prepare with a tutor, at the time of my admission (next year) I will already turn 19. Maybe there are some effective courses that can increase my chances as an entrant?

The best option for you will be a two- year pre-university course right after the end of the Russian school. Theoretically, it is also possible to enter a Russian university, to study on a bachelor's program for two years and to enter England; You can also get a higher education (bachelor's degree) in Russia and enter the English university for a master's program.

The thing is that the USE level does not reach the level of complexity and depth of knowledge that is offered to children at the A-level , it is almost impossible to compare them. That is why Russian schoolchildren can not enter the British universities immediately after graduation.

Last year, my son tried to enter the British university (it was UCL), but I literally lost 1-2 points. He was offered a place in Westminster University. Whether there is a sense to wait for next year and once again to try to act in UCL? Maybe you can finish a bachelor's degree at Westminster University and enroll in a master's program at UCL or a similar university?

If the required score is not enough for the IB preparation program , there is still the opportunity to prove to the UCL the level of knowledge and training of your son: contact the school where he was trained, provide letters of recommendation and characteristics from teachers, director, tutor. With enough of your perseverance, there is a small but real chance to still go to UCL without losing a year.

After completing the undergraduate program at Westminster University, you can apply for a master's program in a desired UCL , if the final score is high enough and will arrange a selection committee. The main thing is to take into account the quality of teaching of the specialty chosen by the son - often the same direction in different universities is very different.

I plan to get higher education in the UK, in London - interested in King's College London and London's Global University. Which language exam is better to pass for successful entry, IELTS or TOEFL?

For British universities, IELTS for UKVI is preferable, unambiguously.

I already have a bachelor's degree in Russia (I studied four years): can I apply for a master's program in the UK, or do I have to have experience in my specialty?

In general, you can count on enrolling in a master's program - usually for enrollment you do not need practical work experience (unlike, for example, from the MBA program ).

I plan to join the London School of Economics (LSE). Can I enroll in a master's program if I already have a bachelor's degree from the Moscow State University. Lomonosova (graduated from the faculty of public administration)? In London, I'm interested in the course Finance and Accounting. I have an IELTS certificate (score 7.0), a small work experience with Ernst & Young. Do I have to take the GMAT qualification exam?

For admission to the LSE, we recommend that you improve the IELTS results to 7.5, confirm the level of academic preparation (it is best to attend the LSE Summer School and pass the GRE qualification exam ). Work experience will be your advantage and will perfectly complement the submitted set of documents.

Can I study in the UK for the specialties "Foreign Studies in Region", "Studying China" or "Studying Japan" - in which universities are such courses offered? Also interested in programs to learn Japanese or Chinese. I'm especially interested in Oxford and Cambridge.

Yes, both in Oxford and Cambridge you have specialties mentioned, we can also point to Edinburgh University , EBS (European Business School) and SOAS.

I want to continue my education in Great Britain on the specialty "International Relations", I have a candidate's degree (jurisprudence, criminal law). What documents do I need to prepare and what exams are waiting for me? Can you recommend certain universities?

Given your degree of preparation, you can easily qualify for a place in the master's program of a British university : for this you will need to supplement the package of documents with an IELTS certificate of at least 7.5. Some universities will also ask for a diploma in related discipline (for example, Political Science). You will be able to recommend a suitable institution to our specialist after more detailed acquaintance with your goals and requirements - there are a lot of similar proposals, there will be plenty to choose from.

I want to study in England on the directions "Politics" or "Macroeconomics". What kind of university can you advise me? What documents need to be collected and which exams to prepare?

You can pay attention to LSE , Warwick , Durham , given your choice. Details about the order of receipt and a set of documents for you to clarify our specialist: to do this, you need to find out more in detail your goals and preferences, as well as determine the priority educational institution.

Can I combine English, Russian, Korean and Japanese at universities in the UK? What universities and programs can you advise?

One of the best options for your case will be the London University SOAS.

Son (17 years) is studying in a construction college, we want to give him a foreign higher education in the direction "Construction of buildings and structures." But he does not speak foreign languages ​​- we are ready to begin studying the language that will be required. What options are there for us?

There are many options for universities - we need to clarify your goals and requirements, wishes for future careers and specialties in more detail. After that, we will already choose for you the country, region and city of training, educational institution and program, we will clarify the introductory requirements and begin the preparation of the student. Of course, for studying at a foreign university you will need to know the language at a high level - it makes sense to enter long (for example, one-year) language courses: these are practically in all countries, including such comfortable options as Malta - the island has a lot of rating and Serious language centers.

I am 46 years old, and it so happened that right now I was thinking about getting a higher education in England. The level of English is excellent, Advanced, I have a basic higher education. Are there university programs for students of my age?

Of course! More than 20% of all UK universities accept for students over 35 years of age, so your chances are high enough. It is necessary to clarify the priority program and specialties - and we will pick up the best option for you, we will specify the vacant places and the introductory requirements for the entrants. The final decision, of course, is made by the admissions committee, but with a correct and balanced approach to admission, we do not see any obstacles to your education.

I want to continue my studies in the UK on a philological profile. Is it possible? What educational institutions can not you advise?

Pay attention to the magistracy of British universities - these courses have a large selection of linguistic specialties. In general, there are more than 30 such universities, we are ready to recommend UCL , Oxford Brookes , Greenwich .

I plan to get a second higher economic education in a British university. Which universities do you recommend to me, what are the conditions for admission and requirements?

In order to choose the best university for you, we need to clarify your academic and language level, as British universities are strict enough in the selection of applicants. You can get acquainted with the list of universities in the pages of our catalogs, get general information and choose for yourself the priority options, and our consultant will help you reduce the list and finally decide on the best.

I'm studying for an urban architect, after graduation I want to continue my education at the University of Britain. Are there any universities in my specialty?

Of course, there are many similar proposals. For example, there are master's programs in the direction "Architecture" in such prestigious universities as:

Can I enroll in the University of Warwick (direction of Financial Mathematics (MSc))? Has already received a diploma of a specialist (Moscow State University named after MV Lomonosov), but the average score is low, less than 4.0.

For admission, you need to confirm a high level of your knowledge: you can finish the course in a special summer school, pass a GMAT or GRE qualification exam, a special test at the training center, and, if possible, demonstrate the achievements you achieved while studying at the university (academic will be in Priority).

The son finishes the IB course in England and plans to enroll in the specialty "Political Science" in one of the London universities. What are the requirements for applicants who have an IB certificate?

This question can be specified in detail by your child's tutor - it is up to him to find up-to-date information on this or that institution.

I want to continue studying at the LSE this year, at this time I am studying at the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation. Alas, I have a fairly low level of English. Do I have the opportunity to do what it will take to do?

Admission to the LSE is a complex and lengthy process. You must improve your results and achievements during your studies at the current university, significantly improve the level of English and get an IELTS certificate with fairly high scores. It will not be superfluous to pass the summer school of the LSE and pass the qualification exams. In any case, if your preparation is sufficiently persistent and intensive, then if not the LSE, then other universities will offer you a place among your students.

The daughter finishes 9th grade (16 years) and plans to study in the medical specialty (specifically - dentistry). We think first you need to finish the English college, and then go to university - all right? What colleges will you advise in our situation?

Yes, you planned it right! You need to pass a two-year course of study ( A-level or IB ), and choose as subjects those subjects that will be studied at the medical faculty (minimum biology and chemistry). You can complete the preparatory program in a variety of private boarding schools and international colleges - we will help you to choose the appropriate program and institution, based on your wishes, needs and opportunities. Also keep in mind that the girl on admission should not only present an A-level or IB certificate, but also pass a specialized medical exam.

I study in Kharkov (Yaroslav the Wise National Law Academy, 1 year) - can I go to a law school in London without going through a mandatory two-year training program? I heard that there is a one-year Foundation course - will it suit me; Does he have any advantages, except for a short duration? I want to get higher education abroad, without wasting time. If I get a bachelor's degree from my home university, can I go to England for a master's degree right after graduation?

If your academic and language level is high enough and you can confirm this to the admissions committee - you are open to the path for 1 course of the chosen British university . It is better to specify in advance the requirements for applicants (especially foreigners) in a particular university, in order to know what to expect from the admissions committee. If you receive a bachelor's degree in Ukraine, you can also apply for a place in the Master's program at universities in Britain (but note that the specialty of bachelor and master's must be the same).

I need your advice on my chances of joining Cambridge or Oxford. I'm 15 years old, I'm in the 9th grade, and I want to finish the 10-11 grades with an external year: the priorities in the subjects are those areas that I plan to teach at the university. The next year, released because of the external, I think, it is worthwhile to spend at the Oxford or Cambridge school on the Foundation program to increase your chances of admission. Is the whole strategy right? Do I have a chance? Maybe you will suggest the best option? The economics department is interested - is it in Oxford and Cambridge? What subjects are worth studying especially hard?

Unfortunately, both these universities do not recognize the certificate of the Foundation as sufficient confirmation of the level of knowledge of the applicant. You need an A-level or IB certificate - you can tell our expert about the conditions and ways of obtaining them if you are ready to change the way of admission and insist on choosing these prestigious universities.

I study at the Azerbaijan State Economic University (Faculty of International Economic Relations) - do I have a chance to enter the Master's program at the London School of Economics? Specifically interested in the courses MPA (state management). Can I do if my current and future specialties do not coincide? What documents need to be prepared and do I need to pass the GRE or GMAT qualification exams?

You approach the issue with sufficient care and skill, which can not but rejoice! Yes, you will need to surrender the GMAT or its British equivalent GRE , it will be superfluous and be trained at the Summer School of the LSE . Most likely, you can enter the chosen direction of the magistracy, since the specializations are quite close, but the exact answer can only be given to you by the admissions committee.

Which university is better, Oxford or Cambridge?

Oh, this question takes the British and students around the world not the first ten or even a hundred years! Constantly compared academic and sports ratings, a list of successful graduates (who became writers, politicians and prime ministers, Nobel laureates) and even the results of annual regattas! But we are sure that no matter what choice you make, studying at one of these universities will open up to you extraordinary career opportunities and will allow you to join the ranks of the political and economic elite.

I finish the third year of the Russian State University of Oil and Gas. THEM. Gubkin, next year I get a bachelor's degree. Can I go to the UK for a master's degree course right after graduation? Are there any discounts on tuition for Russian students?

Yes, some British universities are ready to take you to the master's program after the end of the 4th year in Russia. Regarding scholarships, discounts and grants, we recommend that you clarify with a representative of the British Council, but especially for a positive response and getting a benefit, we do not recommend counting.

What are the conditions for admission to Oxford and Cambridge for Russian students, as well as other top-level higher education institutions of their level?

To begin it is unequivocal with two-year pre - university preparation , and it is necessary to pass it in the Great Britain , in a private school-boarding house or in the international college. This can be an A-level course (the so-called "golden British educational standard") or a universal IB program (international baccalaureate). Other types of preparatory courses (for example, a one-year Foundation ) do not accept such top universities, although there are qualitative programs developed by them (these include Oxford Prep and Cambridge Pre-U).

I want to enter the London School of Economics, but I definitely need to improve my English and academic knowledge of the chosen subjects (I also plan to study them on the A-level course). Tell me, what subjects and directions should I choose if I'm interested in the Economics Department? What kind of private school do you recommend for training? Also, I consider Imperial College London as the main place of study.

We would like to draw your attention to the fact that you can choose for pre-university preparation not only a private boarding school , but also an international college - among foreigners the latter option is even more popular. There are many similar institutions in the UK : we will choose the best option for you, based on your needs and tastes.

Regarding the items that need to be selected at A-level , we recommend contacting your tutor (tutor): he will provide you with the most correct and up-to-date information, specifying the requirements for students in a particular institution.

Will I need to take an A-level or Foundation course before entering the English university if I graduate from high school in Portugal?

An additional course is not required if your certificate is recognized as equivalent to A-level and you will be able to demonstrate a high level of language training, excellent knowledge of English. If one of the conditions is not met, you can limit yourself to a one-year Foundation and go to university for the first year. Conveniently, it is possible to check the equivalence of your certificate before submitting documents - you need to apply to the chosen university (it can be remotely) or to the nearest branch of the British Council.

She received secondary education in Latvia, she did not enter the university at once - she studied the language and created a portfolio in order to enter the specialty "Art and Design" in the UK, passed the IELTS exam. I applied to the University of Northampton, but they refused to enroll me in the Foundation - they supposedly have to study for 3 years on the BTEC program. To save time, I went back to Latvia and entered the bachelor's degree (4 years) in computer design (I was assured that the diploma of this University is quoted abroad). After receiving the first higher I plan to enter the UK for a master's degree. Did I do it right?

Yes, you made quite the right choice. If your bachelor's studies are successful, with good grades and grades, and you have 4 years to build an impressive portfolio, then British universities may well take you on a master's program .

Together with my parents decided to continue my education in England: with this country I plan to link higher education and work in the specialty, so I do not see any reason to take the USE in Russia. But parents are afraid that something can go wrong - and if I return to study in Russia, I will have to present the USE certificate without fail, without it. In the latter case, in the case of force majeure, can the results of the English examinations be credited in Russia as a USE?

The USE will be required for you in two cases: admission to a Russian university on a budgetary place and upon admission to the civil service. In order to prepare for unforeseen circumstances, it is best to secure a stable financial foundation: your "pillow" should be calculated from the amount of approximately $ 60,000 per year. Our specialists are ready to consider your situation in more detail and do everything possible to ensure that the receipt was successful.

I have devoted to studying English for 11 years, I regularly take Cambridge exams (the latter received the FCE degree). Can I now go to Cambridge?

Alas, this level still will not be enough: you need an excellent level of both language and academic preparation, higher than FCE .

I finish the 4th year of the Oryol State Institute of Economics and Trade - I plan to continue my education abroad, start to actively study English in order to pass the exam and get the necessary certificate. On what exam do you advise me to navigate, which is better to take? Which course is best to choose (Bachelor's, Master's or something else)? After I finish my studies at my current university, I will have a specialist diploma (if this is important).

You may well qualify for a place in the master's program in the chosen English university . Language exam, we recommend selecting IELTS (its academic version), it is in Britain that it is highly valued.

This year, my daughter graduated from high school (she studied mathematics in depth): the USE was written very well (in all subjects more than 80 points), grades 4 and 5, IELTS passed 6.0. They decided to continue their studies abroad - the daughter chose Plymouth College, the International Foundation program. Personally, I'm not completely satisfied with the Plymouth University as a place of higher education in the future: will we be able to enter another university in the UK after the end of the Foundation course, with a higher rating? If so, what do you need to do for this? Are interested in the direction of economy, finance and accounting.

It is best in your case to choose not the Foundation program, but two-year training courses - A-level, Cambridge-Pre-U or IB . They are considered more in-depth and give a greater choice of universities for further education, are accepted by all universities of Great Britain (in contrast to the Foundation, which is considered insufficient in top schools). Also, you can consider the option of the training center "attached" to your priority university, and pass the Foundation there, rather than at Plymouth College.

Is a foreign student entitled to a higher education in the UK eligible for permanent employment after graduation?

Yes, there are certain opportunities for this. If you received a degree not lower than bachelor's, you can safely apply for a job in the category TIER2 (this is the category of skilled workers, which are usually looked for by licensed employers). If you are applying for TIER2 (a certain type of visa), then you enter the annual quota - usually it is about 20,000 visas. Similar work visas are issued for positions with high salaries and high qualifications, as well as for those who are part of the Shortage Occupation List.

I finish 9th grade of private school (specializes in foreign languages); I plan to finish grades 10 and 11 in external school for another year at another educational institution and go to the English college. Interested in the programs A-level and IB: Foundation for my purposes will not be enough, it does not recognize the universities I have chosen. What exams do I have to take? In general, did I plan correctly the plan for enrolling in an English university? Assessments in the current school are excellent, but I'm afraid of doing something wrong and not doing it at the last moment.

We hasten to reassure you: on the whole, we have drawn up an absolutely correct scheme of income, and with the assistance of your parents and our help, it may well be possible. If you have chosen a two-year training course (in addition to the ones you can recommend, Cambridge Pre-U), you will also receive entrance examinations in mathematics and English, as well as selected subjects that you plan to study in England .

I study on the linguistic at the Moscow State University of Linguistics. Maurice Thorez (1 year). Despite the current direction, in the future I want to work as an art critic and get an art profession connected with art. Can I enroll in the UK Master's program for the Arts & Culture program after finishing my native university? Or is it better to get a second higher in Russia (consider the Faculty of History at Moscow State University) and do after that? What universities in the UK can you advise, which are highly valued in the art world?

You can start studying at a UK university in the near future if you collect a good portfolio and publications, and also demonstrate a high level of academic and language training. Suitable options for educational institutions will be advised by our specialist, as soon as you find out more accurately and in detail your goals and preferences.

We are constantly living in Uzbekistan, we have Uzbek citizenship. Can my daughter enroll in an English university? Now she is 17 years old, English knows very well, she studies at the Lyceum in the first year (according to Russian standards this is 10 class), the training is designed for 3 years. Will she have to take any exams? Should I attend A-level or Foundation courses? Maybe it's better to complete a secondary education in England (but there, as far as we know, children receive a certificate at the age of 16, that is, we are a bit late)?

The best option is to finish the first year of the lyceum, and then enter the pre-university training program. We recommend two-year programs ( A-level or IB ), as the one-year Foundation is not accepted at some top universities, accordingly, it limits your choice of institution for higher education .

Soon I finish school, turns 18 in the summer. Should I immediately go to a British boarding school to complete a two-year A-level course (including AS-level) and go to university without problems? Or is it worth choosing a one-year Foundation and studying at an international college - again, in England?

In your situation, we recommend that you finish the Foundation program , it should be enough.

In all the universities in England, which I have reviewed, it is noted that they accept students from the age of 18. Can I do it if in September (by the beginning of the class) I will be 17 - but after a couple of weeks I will be 18, or do I have to wait for the next set?

Of course, your age will not be an obstacle! The Admissions Committee is more important that you submit the correct documents and application, demonstrate a high level of academic and language training.

I was interested in the program of the International Baccalaureate (IB) - I read that it is it that makes it easier and safer to enter British universities. But I'm already 24 years old - will this be an obstacle for admission? I have an incomplete higher education (Russian university).

Note that the IB program is used to prepare students who plan to enroll in 1 course at a British university . Do you plan such an option? Then boldly submit documents.

Also we can recommend you the following way: finish the bachelor's program (the main higher education) in Russia and only then go to Britain for a master's degree .

I really want to study in Cambridge on a budget department! What are my chances? What do you need to do to get into the "budget" category?

It is better to ask this question to the representative in the British Council closest to you. Scholarship and preferential education in Cambridge must be earned.

The son finishes 10 class: we plan to send him to England to begin preparation for entering the British university. Knowledge of English is very good, up to 6th grade inclusive, and studied in depth French. The problem with mathematics is: the child's knowledge is at a sufficient level, but because of the conflict with the teacher, the score is only "3". Will the admissions office of the British school consider assessments from the Russian school or will the priority be made at the level of language knowledge? Is it possible to take the entrance exams in Moscow (we live and study here) or do we have to go to the UK?

It is best for you to choose a pre-university program lasting 2 years - it can be IB and A-leve l as the most popular options among schoolchildren. The first wave of application and enrollment is carried out in November and February, and we strongly recommend that you have time to submit documents in this time, in order to guarantee the most place on the course.

Of course, schools in the UK pay attention to the student's grades, as well as at the level of the English language. Also you will need to prove a good academic performance and knowledge of the core subjects that you want to choose in the future on the pre-university training program. But the main thing after all will be the fact how well the student will show during the entrance exams.

By the way, most educational institutions (especially international colleges) are allowed to take entrance examinations in Russia: in authorized accredited centers or in the offices of the British Council. Regarding private boarding schools, this question is specified on an individual basis - we will find out it for you as soon as you decide on the priority school.

I finish 1 course of the Moscow Medical Academy. Sechenov - I really want to continue my studies at the English university, also at the medical faculty. Finished school with teaching in English, with in-depth study of foreign languages. Is the desired translation possible? Is the year of study lost during translation?

It's not so much the difficulty (almost impossible) of translation, but the fact that Western and even British universities are extremely reluctant to accept students who apply for medical specialties if you have already begun to receive education in this field in Russia. The British believe that you have already absorbed another culture and scheme of action, other methods of treatment and approaches to patients. A positive result is possible, but get ready for a long and complicated process in which we will help you from beginning to end.

I'm in grade 10, I turned 16 years old. I want to get higher education in the specialty of "International Relations" or "Hospitality and Tourism" - I know that it is best to study these specialties abroad. I consider programs in English (the level of ownership is very good for me). How do I enroll in Swiss universities (especially interested in Glion) after the end of grade 11? What is the cost of admission and training? Maybe there are ways to save or study for free?

Both in England and Switzerland free education is not provided to foreigners - there are such options in other European countries, including in English. Upon your request we agree to find the necessary educational institutions for you.

If you want to enter the "Hotel business and tourism", then you chose Switzerland absolutely correctly - today it is recognized as the world leader in training specialists in this industry. The training is conducted in English, therefore for admission it is necessary to present TOEFL or IELTS certificates. But the specialty "International Relations" in the country is mainly in French or German, so for this area it is better to choose the UK. We recommend you pay attention to Cesar Ritz, Hotel Institute Montreux .

For admission to both countries after graduation, you will have to undergo a two-year training program ( A-level or IB , which is available in many UK private schools and international colleges), or you can study for 2 years in a Russian university in the same specialty that you will later master abroad. You can try the Foundation course - it takes only a year - but this program is not always sufficient for admission (many top universities do not recognize it).

The cost of training, as well as all additional costs and fees, you can view in the profile of each institution on our website.

Is it possible to study at the London School of Economics, if my main diploma is physical engineering? Maybe there are limitations in the choice of the department? Also a little embarrassed that my diploma is average in points, there are three - how important is this? What are the main requirements for applicants? I would be happy if you tell me about the particularly convenient and reliable ways to enter the magistracy - I heard that the LSE has its own summer school.

If you are determined to enter this university, we recommend that you carefully select all kinds of documents and contact the admissions office, explaining your situation in detail. Most likely, you will be offered to take courses in the Summer School of the LSE , pass the qualification exams GRE or GMAT . You must demonstrate a high level of knowledge in the relevant disciplines of the direction that you are applying for in the magistracy - and then there should be no obstacles to your education.

I'm educated in Kyrgyzstan, Kyrgyz-Slavic University: I'm completing the third year of the journalism specialty. Can I transfer to a university in the UK, if so, what will it take?

There is no direct transfer between the universities of Russia and the UK. The best option is to finish your studies at home, and then go to a UK university for a master's program .

I study at St. Petersburg State University on the direction of "Journalism", I'm 20 years old, the level of English is good (Upper-Intermediate). Can I enroll in a British university at this age, or do they target applicants only 18 years of age? Is it possible to receive a scholarship?

With regard to scholarships, you should clarify the matter at the nearest British Council office, but we would not recommend firmly counting on such an opportunity. After completing your course at St. Petersburg State University, you may well qualify for a place in the UK magistracy and choose a university for yourself - there will be no obstacles in the form of your age. Only the level of academic and language training is important.

I want to get a master's degree in the UK, specialty - "Hospitality, Tourism and Hospitality" (ideally to start in January-February). What kind of high school will you advise me? Is it true that I need to take the IELTS?

We encourage you to pay attention to such universities as Oxford Brookes , Brighton , Glasgow. Yes, you will need an IELTS certificate for admission, and its score must be at least 7.0. Keep in mind that usually the beginning of master's programs falls at the end of September-October.

I finish the 5th course in the specialty PR, I want to get a second higher education in the universities of Great Britain. Which university in London would you advise me to continue studying for the same specialty? Is it possible for me to change my specialty (I really want to work in the film industry)?

If you have a sufficiently high level of academic and language training, then you can safely qualify for a place in the programs of the magistracy of Britain . PR is offered as a curriculum in many universities: we recommend Swansea, Southampton Solent, Central Lancashire , London Metropolitan, Queen Margaret. As for the film industry, this term includes many working specialties - you can specify your requests and goals more accurately to our specialist for a more accurate selection of the educational institution.

What foreign (in priority British) university can you advise with a strong linguistic direction?

You gave a general request: linguistics is divided into many directions and specializations. As for general recommendations, we can name you such universities as Manchester , St.Andrew's, Lancaster , York , Edinburgh , UCL , Essex .

The son finishes 11th grade this year and receives a certificate of secondary education. When is it better to start collecting documents for admission to a pre-university program. Are there benefits for students from low-income countries (we live in Kyrgyzstan)? Maybe there are discounts for training - how can they be obtained?

To be enrolled in a pre-university program, you need to apply already in October - contact our consultant, and we will help you in a short time to collect and translate the necessary documents.

There are several ways for preferential education. The first is to pass the entrance exams excellently and show yourself as a truly talented, gifted student (here a discount of 10-30% of the total cost is possible). The second is to demonstrate your talents and dignity to the employee of the British Council (so you can qualify for a substantial scholarship). But unequivocally we say that getting a scholarship and a discount for foreign students is a very rare chance, so it is not worth counting on reducing the cost of education.

What exams do I need to take to the UK international colleges? In the future I want to get a higher education in one of the British universities.

The admission procedure, including the collection of documents and entrance examinations, begins about a year before the expected start of studies. Most likely, you will be offered examinations in mathematics and English, a test of logic, as well as introductory tests in those subjects that you have chosen for a thorough and in-depth training. The specific list of future examinations is refined depending on the chosen institution of higher education on an individual basis.

I finish grade 8, live and study in Kazakhstan. Can I enroll in Tutorial College or Six-form College after 9th grade, and then apply for a place in Oxford or Cambridge? What are my chances?

The success of admission depends primarily on your ability, level of language and academic preparation. After the 9th grade, you will need to enter an international college or a private school to pass the A-level or IB - these are the two-year pre-university preparation programs that are compulsory for foreigners. If you are aiming specifically at Oxford and Cambridge , you will have to make a lot of efforts, to work very hard and very carefully to choose a quality, prestigious and respected preparatory school. Your citizenship does not prevent you from getting an education in the UK , everything depends on you.

I'm in the third year of the Moscow State University. MV Lomonosov (Faculty of Physics), I want to continue studying in the UK - I really appreciate their approach and the quality of education, attracts a valuable diploma, which is highly quoted all over the world. I look at the University of Warwick - can I study at this university, what do I need to do for this?

In your situation, we would advise you to graduate from Moscow State University, get a bachelor's degree / specialist and go to the selected UK university for a master's program . Keep in mind that you will need to pass the IELTS exam and have a certificate with a score of 7.0, no less - this is a passing grade for prestigious British universities.

I'm going through the second year of the Bachelor's program at the Higher School of Economics, I want to continue my Master's degree in England - I plan to do business and I want to back up my knowledge with a valuable British diploma. I consider the option of training in the LSE. How best to build a scheme of income, so as not to miss the chance? I heard that during the admission period, you can choose 3-5 universities for filing documents - maybe you will also advise suitable options for me?

We hasten to please you - in principle, there is no quota for the number of universities in which you can submit documents, you can choose at least 20, even 50. Nevertheless, we recommend, really, focus on 3-5 priority options: so it turns out and direct their efforts in The right channel, and insure yourself in case of failure of one of the universities. Among the requirements are the IELTS certificate with a high score (at least 7.0), the passed GMAT or GRE qualification exam, the LSE Summer School is also very recommended - indeed, the London School of Economics is one of the best universities in the UK .

I study at the Medical Academy. Scriabin in the specialty "Veterinary". Which universities in the UK can accept me for a similar specialty, how best to translate? What is the cost of teaching (at least approximate) for the academic year? What documents need to be prepared?

We advise you to complete a Bachelor's course in your own academy, and to enter the UK for a master's program - several universities have suitable specialties for you. Our consultant will listen in more detail your preferences, goals and wishes, determine the list of educational institutions - and even then it will be possible to more accurately name the cost and admission requirements (they may differ depending on the institution). Approximate cost you can see in the description of each university - we indicated the price of training programs, and the amount of additional fees and fees.

Do you work with citizens of Ukraine (live in Donetsk)? Maybe you have a representative office in our country? I want to go to England for a master's program. I already have a bachelor's degree (International Economics and Business), passed the academic version of IELTS by 5.5 points. Ideally, I want to finish the Pre-Masters course first (because I did not have the experience of studying abroad before), and only then to apply for a master's degree. I consider Bristol, City, Sussex, Surrey, East Anglia to be the most important universities for themselves, with priority specialties - Master of International Business and Master of International Law (Trade Law).

Your level of IELTS , unfortunately, will not be enough for admission to a British university - admission commissions expect to see scores from 6.5, and ideally from 7.0. Programs for the preparation of the master's program are available in many universities - our consultant will select the appropriate option for you (including the availability of free places at the courses at those universities that you have chosen).

Our office in Ukraine does not exist (offices are located in Moscow and London), but we have repeatedly worked with families and students from other countries, repeatedly sent to the training of children from the CIS, so we can work with you remotely without problems.

The daughter is finishing 11th grade, decided that her further education will take place abroad. I like the option of studying in an English college, we tend to the A-level program. Help, please, pick up colleges so that in the future the girl could easily go to Oxford or Cambridge. In the summer we plan to make a study tour of the selected campuses - your assistance in the organization will also be required.

In order to enter the A-level course, you will need high-quality, intensive academic and language training - be prepared to actively and productively engage yourself and with your tutors. Usually entrance examinations are appointed in English, math and those specialized subjects that you plan to study at a pre-university course. Our specialist will help you to choose a suitable international college (you can also pay attention to a private boarding school ), so that the quality of training meets the high and strict requirements of Oxford and Cambridge . It's great that you are considering the possibility of a study tour - this will give you a chance to personally make sure of the correctness of your choice, to inspect the campus, to communicate with the director and teachers. Of course, we will help you organize this trip, just specify the preferred dates for our consultant.

In which British universities can I get a higher education in the specialty "Advertising"?

Most often this direction is presented in a complex with other sciences - for example, in the course of design and art. Separately, it can be studied at the universities of Lincoln, Gloucestershire , Northampton.

Please advise universities where you can study at the faculties of history or archeology, at least close disciplines? I consider the options for institutions in London.

This specialty is not uncommon for London universities : pay attention to UCL , Royal Holloway , King's, SOAS.

I have a basic higher education (economist), I plan to continue my studies in the UK. Can I enroll in a master's program, or will I have to undergo an undergraduate program again?

Undoubtedly, British universities accept students for master's programs , given the bachelor's degree received in Russia. You will not need any work experience - just enough to have a high level of academic and language training (usually IELTS certificate is required with scores of 7.0).

Tell me, how can I view the specialties that are taught at universities in the UK?

Your question is very uncertain: the universities of England , Scotland , Ireland and Wales provide a great variety of educational destinations and specializations. If you are looking for a specific university - use the search form on our website, and in the description of each university you will see a list of disciplines, as well as programs ( undergraduate , graduate and others). If you are looking for a specialty, you can make a request for our consultant, and we will find the best options for you.

Is it possible to study in the UK at the music faculty to get a bachelor's degree after 3 years?

Yes, such an opportunity exists, moreover - it is provided by a lot of universities. Pay attention to Durham , York , Nottingham , they correspond to those parameters that you stated.

She graduated from the university only this year, but her work experience has been more than 3 years (she worked during her studies). I consider the option to study at the LSE on the master's program. What do I need to do and in what time frame? Documents, application, entrance fees and exams? In the near future I plan to start the IELTS language courses.

To go to the IELTS training courses is a very good step: you will need to pass the exam for 7.0 points (it's the academic version of the test, pay attention). Also for admission, you will need to pass the GMAT or GRE qualification exams. Usually the documents are dispatched before the Christmas holidays - contact our consultant: we will help you collect and translate documents, fill out the application correctly and send the package of collected files to the admissions office.

Which university in the UK will you advise me for studying pharmacology?

This specialty is presented quite widely - pay attention to Edinburgh University , Cambridge , St. Andrews, Glasgow, UCL . The exact choice will depend on your preferences and capabilities, the level of language and academic preparation.

At the moment I study at the magistracy in a Russian university (specialty "Architecture"). Can I enroll in a good, rating university in the UK for a bachelor's degree program, but in another specialty (anthropology is interested)? If so, what do you need to do? Can I do without a preparatory program in 1-2 years? I consider such universities as Daremsky and UCL.

Theoretically, admission to the Bachelor's program without a preparatory program is possible (in your case). It will be necessary to submit documents in time, show the admissions committee a high level of your academic and linguistic knowledge, pass an IELTS test (or present an existing certificate) and examinations in core subjects. The final decision always remains with the admission committee.

I live in Belarus and would like to study with your help in England. Particularly interested in the opportunity to get an actor profession (namely higher education), as well as specialties related to tourism, hotel business and hospitality technologies. How should I act and do I have the chance to study?

Of course, there are chances! We are ready to help you with admission and admission to the chosen educational institution - we have been working with students from different CIS countries for a long time, and remote work does not present any complexity today.

To more accurately determine the list of priority educational institutions for you, we need to more accurately know your goals and career priorities, as well as the level of preparation - both academic and linguistic. The only thing, we note that if you do choose the specialty "Tourism and Hospitality", then you should pay attention to the universities of Switzerland and study there: the country has long become a recognized world leader in training in these areas, and Swiss diplomas are quoted unusually high.

I study in Kazakhstan (Astana, KAZGYU, 4 course of the specialty "International Law"), this year I get a bachelor's degree. I thought about getting a master's degree in England in the same specialty. What universities could you advise me in this case? What is required for admission? I really want to study in Cambridge, but I doubt that this is real for me.

Indeed, admission to Cambridge will require a huge amount of perseverance and strength. If you still stop on this option, our consultant will make for you a full detailed plan of action for the preparation, including deadlines for filing documents and entrance tests. We recommend that you look at such rating universities as Exeter , Warwick , Birmingham , LSE , Southampton , Reading , Leicester , Leeds , Loughborough , Bristol .

I study in Kazakhstan at the Lyceum with an in-depth study of mathematics and physics. I have not yet chosen a profession, but I want to continue studying these disciplines, but already at the British University after graduation. Knowledge of English is very mediocre, solely a school base. How can I enroll in an English university? What exams will I need to take, how can I prepare well for them? Please consult on the cost and options for accommodation.

We advise you to adhere to the following scheme of admission to the universities of Great Britain :

  • Improve their level of academic and language training, earn the best possible grades in the certificate of secondary education
  • Sign up for intensive English courses and practice with a tutor to significantly improve your level of English
  • Collect and send a package of documents to selected international colleges (here we will help you) - usually the documents are sent between November and February. In an international college, you can complete a pre-university training program that lasts 2 years (this can be IB or A-level ).

The cost of studying in the university, as well as the prices for accommodation and meals, you can see in the description of each institution represented on our portal.

I really want to get a higher education in England, ideally at Cambridge University. Now I finish the 1 course at the State Higher School of Economics. Is it true that after the end of the 2nd year I can take the A-level exams and enroll in an English university? How and where are these exams taken? Does Cambridge have its own admission tests and tests? Do I have to take two years of pre-university preparation?

If by the time you enter the UK university you have already completed 2 courses at a Russian university, then you can not go through the preparatory program and not take the A-level exams. For admission, you will need to pass an academic version of the IELTS test (to prove the appropriate level of English proficiency) and collect the necessary package of documents (which will help our consultant). Usually, we recommend sending documents to 3-5 universities at once, in order to secure entry to one of them. If your level of language and academic preparation is recognized as high enough, then you will be enrolled in the first course of the chosen specialty.

Can I qualify for study in a British Master's program if I can not boast of excellent grades after studying for 4 years at a Russian university? I study on the direction of "Journalism", I want to enter the specialty "PR", Maybe I should pass additional exams in addition to the mandatory IELTS?

Chances are definitely there, but if possible, you should improve your grades and scores in the diploma in order to convince the admissions committee in a high level of academic and language training. For example, academic IELTS should try to pass at least 6.5 points, ideally - from 7.0.

Callback Free course selection Online consultant