Intensive English in Europa School of English ESE Bournemouth Language School
- 30 lessons of 45 minutes each week
- A maximum of 12-15 people in a group
- Duration: minimum 2 weeks
- Level of ownership: any, from elementary.
The course is based on a general English course, and has additional lessons on the development of communication skills, for which a variety of methods are used, including role-playing games. Also, students spend their time studying English culture every day. In general, the intensive course is aimed at more productive work, development of accuracy, fluency and confidence in the use of language. A student can gradually study all levels through an intensive program.
Intensive English Premium.
- 30 lessons per week for 45 minutes each
- Maximum 6 people per group
- Duration: minimum 1 week
- Level of language proficiency: any.
The course is based on intensive English. The maximum number of people in a group is limited to 6 students, which allows the teacher and students to work more closely and more productively. The course provides an opportunity to achieve results in a short time. The price of the course includes 1 full day excursion at the weekend.