Master's program(english) in EU Business School Munich
Quick overview: An educational master's program for international students.
About the educational program: duration of the program lasts 1 year. There is an opportunity to pass the program in absentia, in this case the duration of the program will be 2 years. The program starts in January, March or October. Students study for 3 semesters, each of which lasts 10 weeks.
Admission documents for this program is conducted throughout the academic year.
- Bachelor's degree certificate (average score - 3.0 of 4.0);
- Results of testing for knowledge of English (TOEFL from 213);
- To pass a personal interview;
- The results of the GMAT test (from 450 points and above);
- Experience management work (2 years or more).
The cost of the course does not include and paid additionally:
- Registration fee;
- Entrance fee.
SMAPSE specialists are always ready to help with the admission.
Please, refer to the SMAPSE contacts on the website or write on the chat. You can also register directly on the school’s website following the link.