Bachelor's Courses(english) in EU Business School Munich
Quick overview: an educational program of bachelors in English for international students offers a wide range of specialties and subjects to study.
Specialties and subjects available for study on this program:
- Management of business;
- Business Administration;
- Business Finance;
- Corporate social responsibility in business;
- International Management;
- Design Management;
- Tourist management;
- Sports management;
- Public relations and PR;
- International relationships;
- Management in the field of multimedia technologies.
In order to enroll in the course, you must prepare the following package of documents:
- Diploma of secondary education with grades (certified copy);
- Two letters of recommendation;
- Essay on a given topic;
- English language test:
- Internal school exam;
- TOEFL from 80 or IELTS from 6.0.
Please, refer to the SMAPSE contacts on the website or write on the chat. You can also register directly on the school’s website following the link.