Master's program(english) in EU Business School Montreux
Quick overview: The master's program is designed for international students and represented in English. The list of available specializations and directions for studying is quite extensive - it was created in order to satisfy the educational and career needs of each student.
Specializations and directions of the program:
- International Business;
- Design Management;
- Communication & PR;
- Human Resources Management;
- International Marketing;
- Sports Management;
- Global Banking & Finance;
- Leisure & Tourism management;
- Leadership program;
Duration of the educational program: 1 year.
About the educational program: During the first two semesters, students absorb following blocks:
- The basic skills;
- Concepts and principles of the business sphere.
The last semester more closely examine the features of the selected, narrower, specialization.
Requirements for enrollment:
- Certificate of Higher Education (minimum bachelor's degree);
- Results of the language test (IELTS from 6.0 or TOEFL from 80 iBT or TOEFL from 213).
Tuition fee doesn't include:
- Registration fee;
- Entry fee (non-refundable).
SMAPSE specialists are always ready to help with the admission.
Please, refer to the SMAPSE contacts on the website or write on the chat. You can also register directly on the university’s website following the link.