International foundation in EU Business School Montreux
Brief information: A special preparatory program designed for international students planning to obtain a bachelor's degree in business.
About the educational course: Duration of the course is 2 semesters, after successful completion of the course students are enrolled in the chosen specialty for the first year of the bachelor's program.
Advantages of the educational program:
- Developing communicative and academic skills;
- Improving business English;
- Improving managerial skills;
- Valuable knowledge about basic marketing concepts.
Students must prepare for admission following documents:
- Certificate of secondary (school) education;
- Results of the language test (IELTS from 5.0 or TOEFL from 60 iBT);
Following options are paid additionally:
- Registration fee;
- Entry fee (non-refundable).