Program for business leaders in European University EU Barcelona School of Business
The International Summer School is a three-week program in Barcelona designed for students aged 16–18 (high school students) who think about their careers in the business environment and want to try a university education system even before enrolling in a university, to adapt to new conditions. A great opportunity to expand your horizons and open your doors to a future career!
The academic content of the course is a kind of symbiosis of the best courses and methods of leading universities in the EU: thus, preparation for university education, higher education becomes as efficient as possible. The program is read entirely in English, the teachers are university professors and active successful businessmen, entrepreneurs, coaches, economists and bankers .
The big bonus of the summer program is an international setting, students come here from all over the world. This is a great opportunity not only to meet new friends from all over the world, but also to learn how to live, learn, work with representatives of different nationalities, cultures and characters. For ambitious students who want to build a successful career in international business, this practice will be incredibly useful.
Students are offered classes in the following areas and topics:
- Business management;
- Innovation and entrepreneurship;
- Features of business communication;
- Environmental sustainability and safety;
- Advertising and branding, features of promotion and work with media, media;
- Effective negotiations and presentations;
- Doing business in the modern globalized world;
- Leadership development.
Students additionally visit companies in the Barcelona area to get a real idea of how successful businesses work: the campus’s location in the central business district of the city opens up incredible opportunities and provides the convenience of travel.
The rest of the program is filled with cultural events such as tapas tours and day trips to the beautiful city of Girona! Students spend the weekend exploring the city, enjoying the local gastronomy and relaxing on the beach. For everyone there is a fun Welcome Party and farewell closing of the course, you can play beach volleyball or go boating.
Requirements for admission:
- Age of students: 16-18 years old
- English level: from B2 and above (TOEFL certificates from 80 or IELTS from 6.0, or CAE from C and above).
- July 7-27
- August 4-24.
The duration of the program is 3 weeks. Please note that the exact numbers may vary from year to year - specify the dates (as well as the actual value) from our managers. Classes are held on weekdays (Monday-Friday) from 10 to 13 hours, leaving students plenty of time for rest and self-study.
For students who have booked and paid at least € 800 before March 31, a discount of € 200 is offered. The amount already included:
- Studying course;
- Necessary books, educational and methodical materials;
- Accommodation and meals - full board (rooms for 2-3 people);
- Leisure and entertainment program of events;
- Trips to the offices of large companies, banks, etc.;
- Basic medical insurance;
- Welcome information package for each;
- European graduation certificate;
- Round-the-clock support from a single coordinator;
- 3 hours of lessons per week “Spanish for beginners” (advantageous bonus!).
Additional charge are not included in the price:
- Roundtrip air tickets;
- Guardianship (compulsory for all children under the age of 18, the requirement of European legislation; guardianship value = from 500 €);
- Roundtrip transfers;
- Pocket expenses;
- Optional excursions optional;
- Consular and visa costs.