MBA in European University EU Barcelona School of Business
European University Business School (European Business School Barcelona) offers an MBA program in the areas of international business, communications and public relations, international marketing, finance and banking, tourism management, e-commerce, entrepreneurship, leadership, sports management, management staff, design.
Features of the MBA program are:
- Duration of studying: 1 year (3 terms).
- The group's size: 20-25 people.
- Language of instruction: English.
- The beginning of the studying: October, January, March.
- Course subjects: accounting and finance, trade management and marketing, managerial skills and staff work, commercial law, negotiation skills, organizational behavior, business strategies, financial management, business organization, business law and others.
Entry requirements for international students:
- Copy of the passport;
- Copy of the diploma of completed higher education (bachelor);
- Availability of international certificates confirming knowledge of the English language: TOEFL 89, or IELTS 6.5, or CAE C1, or PTE 59;
- Interview with the dean, or the presence of satisfactory results of GMAT or GRE exams, or GPA 3.0, 4.0;
- Work experience (from 2 years);
- 2 letters of recommendation;
- Written essay or video appeal;
- 3 photos.
SMAPSE specialists are always ready to help with the admission.
Please, refer to the SMAPSE contacts on the website or write on the chat. You can also register directly on the university’s website following the link.