Master's program(english) in European University EU Barcelona School of Business
This program is offered in two versions:
Master's program offers a variety of different specializations from traditional to the most relevant in our time international business areas:
- MBA International Business
- MBA Communications & PR
- MBA International Marketing
- MBA Global Banking & Finance
- MBA Tourism
- MBA Entrepreneurship
- MBA Management
- MBA Ecommerce
- MBA Management in Sports
- MBA Human Resource Management
- MBA Design Management
- MBA Reputation Reputation Management
The duration of the program is one year (full employment - three terms 10 weeks each) or two years (part-time work). The first two terms are aimed at acquiring the skills of understanding business concepts at the entrepreneurial level. The last trimester is focused directly on the specialization of the candidate. The program is taught in English, and classes are held in the evening from Monday to Friday from 19:00 to 22:00. Admission dates start from October, January and March.
Requirements for admission to the Master's program are:
- Copy of the diploma of university education (bachelor's degree, certified and translated into English, indicating all assessments: the total amount must be at least 2.7 out of 4.0);
- Composition or video essay;
- Two letters of recommendation (with translation into English);
- The results of international tests in English: TOEFL from 210/80/550 or ILETS from 6.5 or the successful passing of an internal school exam;
- Personal interview;
- Experience from 2 years;
- Passing the GMAT management test.
Requirements for admission to the MBA program are:
- A completed, signed application form;
- A copy of a general passport + 4 photos (passport size);
- Personal account statement.
SMAPSE specialists are always ready to help with the admission.
Please, refer to the SMAPSE contacts on the website or write on the chat. You can also register directly on the university’s website following the link.