Bachelor's Courses(english) in European University EU Barcelona School of Business
This program lasts three years (six semesters of 13 weeks each). Students also have the opportunity to complete their bachelor's degree in two years, if they pass two intensive summer semesters. There are different versions of the program in the school:
- BA Communication and PR
- BA Tourism
- BA International Relations
- BA Sports Management
- BS Financing
- BS Digital Media Management
- BA Sustainable Development Management
- BA Management in the field of design
- BA Family business
- BA (Hons) business management
- BA (Hons) business (international business)
- BA (Hons) business (marketing)
- BA (Hons) business (finance)
- BA (Hons) business (business)
- BA (Hons) business (HRM)
- BS (Hons) in international business.
All programs are taught in English, and classes are held from 9:00 to 16:00, from Monday to Friday. Academic semesters start from October, February, June and August. Requirements for admission to the Bachelor's program are the following:
- Copy of the school certificate (certified and translated into English, indicating all rankings);
- Composition or video essay;
- Two letters of recommendation (with translation into English);
- The results of international tests in English: TOEFL from 210/80/550 or ILETS from 6.0 or the successful passing of an internal school exam.
SMAPSE specialists are always ready to help with the admission.
Please, refer to the SMAPSE contacts on the website or write on the chat. You can also register directly on the university’s website following the link.