Business english classes in Stafford House School of English London
The profile course is designed for those students who are planning employment in an international company, want to significantly increase their competitive opportunities in the world labour market.
In addition to improving the overall language level, students (classes are held in small groups) practice the skills typical of the business environment:
- Preparation and conduct of negotiations (personal and telephone)
- Conducting official business correspondence
- Drawing up a business letter
- Preparation and carrying out of reports, presentations
- Basics of business ethics
- Business vocabulary, special idioms and characteristic expressions.