Business english classes in Kaplan Vancouver Language School
Today it is impossible to imagine a successful international career without a professional knowledge of English. Business, multinational corporations and the world's largest companies speak English, and for a specialist who wants to occupy a prestigious position, knowledge of general and business English becomes a necessity.
The program is available all year round for students from all over the world. A general study of the main aspects of the English language is supplemented by 8 profile business English lessons and 7 interactive classes.
- Beginning of the courses: on Mondays year-round (if the state holiday falls on this day, then the beginning of the classes is postponed on the next day).
- Minimum duration: 2 weeks.
- Minimum age of students: from 16 years.
- Minimum level of language for enrollment: highter Intermediate.
- The maximum class size: 10-15 people.
- Intensity of lessons (per week): 20 lessons in general preparation + 7 interactive lessons + 8 business English lessons.
- Timetable: Monday-Friday, morning and afternoon hours.
- Duration of the session: 45 minutes.
General classes are aimed at developing basic language skills, increasing fluency and literacy of speech, improving the perception of speech by ear (listening).
Lessons of business English develop profile knowledge and skills, expand the vocabulary. Students get acquainted with the basics of business etiquette, learn to conduct business correspondence and correspondence, study the basics of presentations and interviews.
Interactive lessons eliminate the existing gaps in knowledge, allow you to focus more closely on difficult, obscure points, to consolidate the knowledge.
Upon completion of the course, each student receives a corporate certificate that confirms the level of English proficiency that has been attained and contains information on attendance.