TOEFL in Language School Kaplan Toronto
The TOEFL language exam is included in the list of the most popular international English language tests: its results and certificate are recognized by educational institutions around the world and serve as an objective indicator of the level of knowledge. The receipt of this certificate can open wide opportunities for studying abroad - it is enough to choose a country and an educational institution. This test is most popular in the educational system of Canada and the US: here it is accepted even in the most prestigious universities and colleges.
The educational program intensively develops the basic language skills, deepens and updates existing skills, provides new information and skills that students continually perfect in the course of practical classes. All lessons are conducted by highly qualified professionals who have extensive experience working with foreign students. In the course of the classes, the options and types of tasks that are found in the original TOEFL will also be worked out, so each test item will be familiar to the student and will not be a surprise. The psychological aspect of preparation is of great importance: pupils overcome the emotional barrier and fear of testing, become more confident in their abilities.
- Beginning of the courses: on Mondays year-round (if the state holiday falls on this day, then the beginning of the classes is postponed on the next day).
- Minimum duration: 4 weeks (maximum - up to 16).
- Minimum age of students: from 16 years.
- The minimum language level for enrollment: TOEFL - from 55 iBT / 153 CBT / 477 PBT or CELTA Intermediate and higher.
- The maximum class size: 10-15 people.
- Intensity of lessons (per week): 20 lessons in general preparation + 15 interactive lessons.
- Timetable: Monday-Friday, morning and afternoon hours.
- Duration of the session: 45 minutes.
Academic lessons are aimed at intensive comprehensive preparation for testing, improvement of common language skills, development of skills necessary for university studies. Also during the lessons the teacher teaches students a successful strategy of preparation and passing examinations, analyzes the original exam materials and solves similar test tasks.
Interactive classes are devoted to individual parts and examination blocks - the students perform independently most of the work (under the constant supervision of the teacher), actively learn grammar and perform trial tests.