IELTS in Language School Kaplan Sydney
This exam can be considered among the most popular and widespread in the world, and its complexity is high enough, and many students face some difficulties in the preparation process. A specially developed complex program will help you to prepare effectively and qualitatively for the successful passing of the exam, to raise the level of language knowledge and skills, to become acquainted with the specifics and subtleties of specific tasks.
Annually, the number of students taking the exam reaches 1.4 million people - its results and certificate are accepted all over the world in more than 6,000 educational institutions. In particular, IELTS results are necessarily provided to the educational centers of Britain, Australia, Ireland and New Zealand. Also, the results of testing are required by many employers, so the successful passing of the test is a step towards an international career and a prestigious position.
- Beginning of the courses: it is necessary to clarify with the manager (vary depending on the school).
- Minimum duration: 2 weeks.
- Minimum age of students: from 16 years.
- The minimum language level for enrollment: Intermediate - Advanced.
- The maximum class size: 10-15 people.
- Intensity of lessons (per week): about 30.
- Timetable: Monday-Friday, morning and afternoon hours.
- Duration of the session: 45 minutes.
Intensive preparation for IELTS is:
- 20-28 preparatory lessons (raising the level of knowledge and skills, working out typical tasks and writing tests);
- 8 general academic lessons (improving general language skills: reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar, vocabulary);
- 7 interactive lessons (consolidation and development of the material covered, filling in knowledge gaps, monitoring progress and the level of assimilation of information).
Upon completion of the course, each student receives a corporate certificate that confirms the level of English proficiency that has been attained and contains information on attendance.